News:

"I stand humbled by your vast My Little Pony knowledge."

Main Menu

Gar Malleos 2-2

Started by Anastasia, January 17, 2018, 04:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Sylvie begins to shiver immediately, Balyss moving and holding her holy symbol. IN a flash of light Sylvie's shivers stop. "Does anyone else need aid?"

Energy Immunity: Cold.

You can see there is a passage behind you and one ahead of you. The cold is bitter here, and it is indeed a different cave, even frozen over. Smaller, narrower. A crack in the earth, meandering along like icy veins.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Corwin

"Lead the way," Jaela tells Balyss, Gae Buidhe at the ready.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Ebiris

Afina sticks close to Balyss as they advance. Even if her spellcasting is limited, her senses are sharp and her blade the same!

Anastasia

Balyss does and...

Listen all.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

[18:33] <@Ebiris> roll 1d20+70
[18:33] <Kobot> Ebiris rolled 1d20+70 --> [ 1d20=8 ]{78}

Corwin

As a reminder, all present have Sublime Revelry CL31 cast upon them. I'll use two swifts to also cast Mass Death Ward CL30 and Recitation CL30 on everyone present now. Mirajane has Hidden Dawn with me

Spoiler: ShowHide

Init: +22 (Sign, Grace), CHA +2

HP: 520+20/520

AC: 87 =76base+2Foresight+3Recitation+5ShieldOfWarding+1Grace, 20% miss chance
Touch AC: 81 =70base+2+3+5+1

Full Attack (Gae Buidhe +7, haste, HW, K:D +5): +51/+51/+46/+41/+36, 1d8+38+3d12 goldenfire
Full Attack (Gae Bolg, GMW, Haste, HW, K:D +5, vs devils only): +53/+53/+48/+43/+38, 4d8+40+11d6 and 1 negative level

Greater Heroism +4 morale/attack, Good Hope +2 morale/damage, Recitation +3 luck/attack, Divine Might +17 damage: +7 attack, +19 damage

Gae Buidhe: The wielder acts outside of fate and destiny, they are immune to divinations (with the exception of detect good, which always reveals an overwhelming aura of good). Luck and insight bonuses to attack rolls, weapon damage rolls and DCs do not apply against attacks on the wielder, while the same bonuses to armor class and saving throws do not apply against attacks the wielder makes. Additional abilities that explicitly manipulate destiny or use it as a tool also fail (the DM's discretion is used to determine abilities that qualify for this).

[not used: CV +4 sacred attack/damage, Divine Favor +3 luck/damage]

Spells Active: Spell Turning CL26, Contingency CL36, Permanency/Greater Blindsight CL36, Permanency/Mantle of Good CL37, Foresight CL27, Moment of Prescience CL25, Lore of the Gods CL30, Invisibility Purge CL30, Fortunate Fate CL15, Mind Blank CL17, Greater Mage Armor CL7, Planar Tolerance CL7, Heroes Feast CL20, Righteous Halo CL30, Vision of the Omniscient Eye CL30, Greater Heroism CL30, Shield of Warding CL31, Conviction CL31, Crown of Flame CL30, Sign CL30, Divine Insight CL30, Interplanar Telepathic Bond CL26, Sublime Revelry CL31, Mass Death Ward CL30, Good Hope CL30.

Short Duration Spells: Grace CL30, Recitation CL30, Haste CL27.

Resistances and Immunities: Fire Immunity, Cold Resistance 10, Acid Resistance 20, Electricity Resistance 20, Sonic Resistance 20, Damage Reduction 25/Epic and Evil and Cold Iron, Spell Resistance 37 (49 vs Evil spells/permanent Mantle of Good), Immunity to Disease (normal and supernatural/magical), Immunity to Compulsion effects, Immunity to Petrification, Immunity to Sickened/Nauseated, Immunity to fear and poison/Heroes's Feast, Immunity to dazzled and blinded/Vision of the Omniscient Eye, Never surprised or flat-footed/Foresight, physical damage reduced by half/Sublime Revelry.

Spells Left (1-9): 10/9/9/7/9/9/8/7/8
Spells Left (10-12): 8/6/4

Saves: conviction +5, shield of warding ref +5, recitation +3, foresight ref +2, haste ref +1, hidden dawn +7, grace ref +1

Saves: Fort +66, Ref +67, Will +66

Gae Bolg: GMW, Keen Edge
Gae Trocaire: GMW, Keen Edge

Turning Left: 20/20

Taking ten for K:A 62, K:N 41, K:R 65, K:P 65, Spellcraft 54

Hidden Dawn used with Mirajane

Golden Bracers (Hidden Dawn):
Searing Light at will as an SLA
Flame Strike at will
Immunity to fire
Save bonuses increase to +7
Goldenfire damage on weapon damage rolls, natural attacks and spells and spell-like abilities with the fire descriptor rises to +4d6, unlimited range as long as on same plane.

Corwin

[20:39] <@Lisa> roll 1d20+16
[20:39] <Kobot> Lisa rolled 1d20+16 --> [ 1d20=7 ]{23}

Corwin

Init: +22 (Sign, Grace), CHA +2, CL31

HP: 520+20/520

AC: 89 =76base+2Foresight+3Recitation+5ShieldOfWarding+1Grace+2AotDP, 20% miss chance
Touch AC: 83 =70base+2+3+5+1+2

Full Attack (Gae Buidhe +7, haste, HW, K:D +5): +51/+51/+46/+41/+36, 1d8+38+3d12 goldenfire
Full Attack (Gae Bolg, GMW, Haste, HW, K:D +5, vs devils only): +53/+53/+48/+43/+38, 4d8+40+11d6 and 1 negative level

Combat: Greater Heroism +4 morale/attack, Good Hope +2 morale/damage, Recitation +3 luck/attack, SotDP +2 attack/+3 damage, CMT +2 competence/attack, Divine Might +17 damage: +11 attack, +22 damage

Gae Buidhe: The wielder acts outside of fate and destiny, they are immune to divinations (with the exception of detect good, which always reveals an overwhelming aura of good). Luck and insight bonuses to attack rolls, weapon damage rolls and DCs do not apply against attacks on the wielder, while the same bonuses to armor class and saving throws do not apply against attacks the wielder makes. Additional abilities that explicitly manipulate destiny or use it as a tool also fail (the DM's discretion is used to determine abilities that qualify for this).

[not used: CV +4 sacred attack/damage, Divine Favor +3 luck/damage]

Spells Active: Spell Turning CL26, Contingency CL36, Permanency/Greater Blindsight CL36, Permanency/Mantle of Good CL37, Foresight CL27, Moment of Prescience CL25, Lore of the Gods CL30, Invisibility Purge CL30, Fortunate Fate CL15, Mind Blank CL17, Greater Mage Armor CL7, Planar Tolerance CL7, Heroes Feast CL20, Righteous Halo CL30, Vision of the Omniscient Eye CL30, Greater Heroism CL30, Shield of Warding CL31, Conviction CL31, Crown of Flame CL30, Sign CL30, Divine Insight CL30, Interplanar Telepathic Bond CL26, Sublime Revelry CL31, Mass Death Ward CL30, Good Hope CL30.

Short Duration Spells: Grace CL30, Recitation CL30, Haste CL27.

Surru Spells: Energy Immunity (Acid, Cold, Sonic, Electricity) CL26, Elemental Body/Fire CL28, *Surraruthru's Stupendous Dragonskin CL 28, Strength of the Dragon Princess CL 28, Mind of the Dragon Princess CL 28, Agility of the Dragon Princess CL 28, Endurance of the Dragon Princess CL 28, Beauty of the Dragon Princess CL 28, *Create Magic Tattoo (+1 Luck to attack) CL 24, Create Magic Tattoo (+2 Competence to attack) CL 24, Create Magic Tattoo (+1 CL) CL 24,

Resistances and Immunities: Fire Immunity, Cold Immunity, Acid Immunity, Electricity Immunity, Sonic Immunity, Damage Reduction 25/Epic and Evil and Cold Iron, Spell Resistance 37 (49 vs Evil spells/permanent Mantle of Good), Immunity to Disease (normal and supernatural/magical), Immunity to Compulsion effects, Immunity to Petrification, Immunity to Sickened/Nauseated, Immunity to fear and poison/Heroes's Feast, Immunity to dazzled and blinded/Vision of the Omniscient Eye, Never surprised or flat-footed/Foresight, physical damage reduced by half/Sublime Revelry. You are immune to poison, sleep, paralysis, and stunning, and are not subject to extra damage from critical hits or flanking/Elemental Body.

Old: Cold Resistance 10, Acid Resistance 20, Electricity Resistance 20, Sonic Resistance 20

Original:
Spells Left (1-9): 10/9/9/7/9/9/8/7/8

Current:
Spells Left (1-9): 8/7/5/5/8/8/8/6/7

Saves: conviction +5, recitation +3, hidden dawn +7 : +15; eotdp fort +2; foresight ref +2, haste ref +1, shield of warding ref +5, grace ref +1, aotdp ref +2.

Saves: Fort +69, Ref +70, Will +67

Gae Bolg: GMW, Keen Edge
Gae Trocaire: GMW, Keen Edge

Turning Left: 20/20

-Spell Turning x1
-Foresight x1
-Moment of Prescience x1

Taking ten for K:A 62, K:N 41, K:R 66, K:P 66, Spellcraft 56

Hidden Dawn used with Mirajane

Golden Bracers (Hidden Dawn):
Searing Light at will as an SLA
Flame Strike at will
Immunity to fire
Save bonuses increase to +7
Goldenfire damage on weapon damage rolls, natural attacks and spells and spell-like abilities with the fire descriptor rises to +4d6, unlimited range as long as on same plane.

Anastasia

All of you save Jaela can hear a soft wooshing sound coming from behind the party somewhere.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"Something behind us, not sure what yet," Afina murmurs, attempting to cast haste and monitoring things with her sublime senses.

I have 200 foot blindsense if that gives more info than wooshing.
[19:00] <@Ebiris> roll 1d100 spell failure
[19:00] <Kobot> Ebiris rolled 1d100 spell failure --> [ 1d100=76 ]{76}

Spell goes through, CL 27 haste for all

Afina 383+20/383
active spells: glaciante's spiteful ward (CL 29 attached to epic mage armour), heroes feast (CL 20), mind blank (CL 17), fortunate fate (CL 15), planar tolerance (CL 7), epic mage armour (CL 27), many moments of prescience (CL 29), greater heroism (CL 25), afina's perfect vision (CL 27), shield (CL 27), interplanar telepathic bond (CL 26), strength of dragon princess (CL 28), mind of dragon princess (CL 28), agility of dragon princess (CL 28), endurance of dragon princess (CL 28), beauty of dragon princess (CL 28), magic tattoo (CL 24), magic tattoo (CL 24), magic tattoo (CL 24), energy immunity (sonic) (CL 26), energy immunity (acid) (CL 26), sublime revelry (CL 31), death ward (CL 30), recitation (CL 30), haste (CL 27)
defences: AC 103 (touch 65), spell resistance 42, immunity to fire, water, earth, cold, sonic, acid, disease, poison, fear, mind-affecting, critical hits, negative energy, 25% spell failure, freedom of movement, 50% miss chance
perceptions: blindsight 200, low-light vision, darkvision 60, all-around vision, see invisible/ethereal, spot +70, listen +70
spell slots: 6/9/10/7/4/9/9/6/8/8/5/4/3
2 moments of prescience left.

Corwin

"Mirajane?" Jaela calls, relying on her daughter's ability to intuit the reason for the sound and judgement to deal with it properly given that she can't hear a damn thing.

Anastasia

A moment later it is moot - a flash of blue-green light passes by, momentarily illuminating everything from it. It comes from behind, spilling in from afar, nothing more.

"Not aimed at us," Mirajane says, "I think we're horizontal to it."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"Aimed at who, then?"

Grace cast on self as a swift, and Balyss can start leading us~

Anastasia

"Unsure," Balyss says, "Our allies, perhaps."

Which direction are y'all going, or are you letting Balyss lead?
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin