News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Chatting with ghosts (Jaela)

Started by Anastasia, March 07, 2018, 09:33:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

"Thanks!" Elena laughs, "Alright then, make something like that, I know you can. But hey...tree castle?" A little laugh again, "Come on! Have a real castle!"
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Corwin

"Elves are supposed to live in trees and act all haughty, right?" Jaela shrugs. "I figured I'd do the first in honor of dad. Anyway, if I don't set up shop at the Great Tree, who would? Did anyone else from there even survive? Maybe Mei, but she'd probably go with me anyway to reestablish our Order on Lifasa. And given Mirima and the Graceful Blow, it'd make sense too, since it's the sort of place that would feel like home."
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

"Oh yes, Mei." A devious smile comes to Elena's lips. "You know, you, her and Mirima...there is such a thing as non traditional relationships," A string of giggles follow, "You three would be cute together!"
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Jaela rolls her eyes. "I'm not stringing Mei along. She's too important to me for that. Anyway, to change the subject, do you think Mom would be allowed to set foot on Lifasa? Those of us that faced Taelfagn got a special dispensation, but she wasn't part of that group. I was kinda hoping that if we keep on being around one another we'll keep on getting along even better. And there's Mirajane and my brother, too...."

Anastasia

"I don't know, Jaela, I really don't know." Elena admits, "You can find out easily enough. I think the Triune would answer that question, don't you?"
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"I didn't really want to trouble her for every little thing, but I do probably need to get confirmation for the whole tree queen of the elves thing, in case I misunderstood her desires," Jaela muses. "Sure thing. Actually, wanna come with me to the temple as I check?"

Anastasia

"I'll be there," Elena vanishes away.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"There is merit to doing things properly!" Jaela calls to the ceiling, rising to her feet and heading for the portal leading out of her suite. "Like pretending to walk over!"

Anastasia

Okay, what spells are you using here?
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

I'll try meditation and seeing if Priest has any ideas. If not, I'll head out to the sight of the Elven Tree and try meditation there. If that still fails, Miracle.

Anastasia

Wis check, +7 circumstance bonus.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

[20:18] <@UnacceptableMustard> roll 1d20+10+2+7
[20:18] <Kobot> UnacceptableMustard rolled 1d20+10+2+7 --> [ 1d20=2 ]{21}

Anastasia

You have a distinct feeling it's going to be alright for them.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Grinning, Jaela sees whether Priest or Mei are in attendance, to ask them to come pick a good spot for the castle. They can swing by the Graceful Blow tower after to invite Mirima and Misalea as well.

Anastasia

Sounds like a plan. Ready to hop along a bit to your next to do, unless you wanna get into castle planning simtime?
<Afina> Forever.