The grand return (Afina, Moore)

Started by Anastasia, March 07, 2018, 01:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebiris

"Ilsenine," Afina returns the greeting, feeling a bit strange to be talking to her as an equal. But that's what she is now, she's not going to mess around with Majesties and titles here between two Queens. "I'm going to go back to Aurora now, to finish up some of my business there. After that I think I'll spend a few years exploring this world outside of our forest that I fought so hard for."

Nephrite

So searching on his own won't help, but it'll happen anyway? Is that good enough for him?

...Well, he found the others without actively searching... Maybe that's where she ended up?

All right. He'll wait, then -- he's got time, after all.

"Did you predict all of this was going to happen?" He asks no one in particular as he sits up. "Destiny is a funny thing..."

Anastasia

"I wish you good fortune, then." Ilsenine approaches you and firmly hugs you, "I'm only going to make you blush and suffer awkwardly through this once, Afina. Thank you. You became Lifasa's hope and savior. Everyone owes you more than we can ever repay." Parting from you, with a wry smile, "Thank you for tolerating this old queen that's lost her frosty exterior in Hell's flames."

Moore rests, no one answering him aloud. Go. Finish your affairs. This isn't the end, only the end of the beginning.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Nephrite

"Don't worry, I know. You've always got your eye on me -- all of you. Even the ones I haven't met yet." He pulls himself to his feet. "I've got way too many things to keep me busy to worry." He stretches once and fixes his hair.

"I'll be back, Your Majesty. Uh... all of you." Moore corrects himself, since there are multiple here now... ah well. Maybe he ought to sit down and talk to Kascha about things one of these days... He'll add it to his list of things to do with his spare time.

For now, it's back to that list of things... Ilsenine will have her hands full for a while, so he can handle his own affairs.

Ebiris

Afina does blush a little to be hugged, prismatic hues burnishing her cheeks. "Be happy with Moore," she returns. "When we next meet I'll be a Queen in fact and not just title." She takes off her hat and smiles one last time at Ilsenine before she turns to go. She stops by Crystal on her way out though.

"I'm going back to Aurora now. Do you want to come with me or are you staying here longer?"

Anastasia

"Let's," Crystal says, "This is wonderful, but this is not where the stars guide me to be." Rising with you, "Let's go home, Moore' sjust about to go, we can catch a ride with his spell."

Both of you going back to your own things now?
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Yar. Of Course, Afina gets a traditional 'Contact me if you need any help with anything' line.

Ebiris

Likewise.

Most of Afina's todos are put off by 'explore Lifasa' so there's really not much left to her story. She'll hang around Aurora a while longer helping with the drawdown of forces and dealing with any new stuff that crops up, say further goodbyes, but she's basically done now.

Anastasia

I concur. I have a thing or two more for Afina but not right away. There's a bit of staggering going on with the todos.

Did you want to take a crack at talking to Westwind, Moore?
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Anastasia

New topic for Moore.

In case this is Afina's last topic - thank you, Afina. You've done great.
<Afina> Forever.