News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

Fond memories (Jaela, Afina)

Started by Anastasia, March 08, 2018, 02:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corwin

Jaela snorts. "Right then. I think my family will stay on. Gisfal-- gonna need to check his plans soon. Hey, wouldn't it be a riot if the Jarl decided to stay?"
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Ebiris

"There's no better galuh field to be found than here," Afina points out. Or is it galuh board?

She never understood that game.

"After I finish exploring Lifasa I'll go back to hunting devils. Any that touched Lifasa and survived will be found one day or another. There's a few other debts to be paid but there's time enough for that."

Anastasia

"I think he's heading back for awhile," Adrian quickly interjects, changing the subject. "Long term he isn't sure. Kascha's going back to the Cauldron and helping Surraruthru out, I think? Westwind's probably going to stay on at least part time."

Vul'lath nods slightly, "What about Baleruk?"

Misalea nods along, "You'll need to stop by once we have our house here done, Afina. We're going to have a big house warming party for everyone. Don't forget!"

"Who knows? Tepen remarks, "Baleruk will be Baleruk will be -"

"WHAT MINIONS DARE SAY MY NAME?!" Baleruk roars from afar.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Corwin

"If you catch the scent of a particularly nasty one, or just feel like having company, give me a call? I always did expect we'll kill Gathgoarian together."

Ebiris

"He's high up my list," Afina reassures Jaela, smiling at the sound of Baleruk's roar. "We still have to supplant Tiamat for Baleruk as well, too." Plus they have plenty reason of their own to deal with her.

Anastasia

"Call me for that. We all have to settle up with Tiamat one day." Adrian smiles.

"One day in the future," Tepen concurs, smiling, "For now, who wants to go deal with Baleruk?"
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"Worst goddess!" Jaela exclaims, finishing off her ale and summoning something lighter. "Why does she even exist? I bet taking Shar on will be easier once the best dragon replaces her."

Ebiris

"His number one disciple will go and see to his needs," Afina reassures Tepen, draining the last of her drink and fluttering to the air, though she pauses. "It feels so melancholic, doesn't it? We've won over something terrible, but the fighting against it that brought us together... it wasn't so terrible, was it?"

Anastasia

"Cheers to that," Adrian says, "Still...we won. We did it. Maybe this is our pinnacle and nothing we do ever comes close to it. Maybe we exceed it. Maybe it doesn't matter. But we did this and in those moments, we were legends." Draining his mug down and getting a refill, "C'mon, I'm past halfway drunk, the perfect time to go deal with Baleruk. Say! Let's go get Baleruk drunk!"

Laughter as Vul'lath says, "...no. Even from the ashes of tragedy, something better can rise."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"Nah," Jaela responds with a grin. "Growing up wasn't that bad after all. Countless teens must be shocked right now."

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Yes, best dragon must be appeased.

Ebiris

Anastasia

Okay, locking topic. Jaela, your last thing is setting up your next Crusade against the First Vampire?
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Yeah, though it'd be styled after one of our many side-quests rather than a parallel to the Crusade.