News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

DM Nagging: It's pretty much my job

Started by Anastasia, April 12, 2018, 12:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Also, unless the Ranma jump ends earlier than anticipated I'll start posting more concrete things about this around Thanksgiving or so (late November). December should see things firm up and settle in. We'll start in January, I'm guessing the week of the 3rd or the 10th, but that's a guess that could be wrong.

I'll likely take the week before B6 is scheduled to resume as a vacation as well as a chance to do any prep work that's left.

I'm leaning towards a Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday schedule for B6 as of now. If I can pull off long sessions each of those days (big if unfortunately) that'll work well. If I need more leeway or space I may mix in Fridays as an optional day as pace demands. Saturday will be for JC adventures. Sunday and Monday will be my weekend, and Friday an off day when it's not needed.

This all assumes that works schedule-wise.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Some points of interest.

1. Go ahead and continue to think about what NPCs you'll choose. There's time yet before I need word, but on eyeing prep I may move this up earlier than anticipated. As such don't take forever on the question.
1.5 Oberuth is prepared and will be more prepared soon. Are you?
2. If you want to do any homebrew, feel free to. Getting it posted for review sooner than later is appreciated. On a related note, if you need anything of your own done by me, post ASAP. Preferably before the end of November, but the sooner the better.
2.5 Bad guy homebrew is mostly complete. It may not be who you expect.
3. I need to review threads and make sure I have current events in a neat row. I'll sort out threads in progress and see where we're at, but in general unless it's something important I'll likely move people along to fresh content. Related note for Alicia: Due to the transfer and pause I may slightly push back Mystra's move against Shar to fit in whatever Alicia's first adventure is. Let me see where we're at at and what we're doing before I commit to a big event like that. Practically, odds are everyone's second events will involve that, but it's a bit heavy to start with as an opener. I don't want to overdo it or burn myself swinging for the fences adventure one.
3.5 Fear not the Godsrush. Welcome it. It is nothing to fear. It is the beginning of the end. Soon.
4. I'd like all of you to refresh yourselves as well. Read the most recent thread or two, maybe go over important events. Refresh yourselves. I'd recommend rereading the visit to Chronias as well at a minimum, just so you have your plot information straight. If there's a scene you want to read and can't find it, let me know, I may be able to help.
4.5 Bonus points if you notice which LotN's plot is almost all background but keeps coming up.
5. Likewise, if you have any plot questions I can reasonably answer or refresh you on, feel free to post 'em here.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

I'm going to revise mine to Sylvie and Jetina. Again, if Sylvie is included anyway, then Jetina and Xandra.

Anastasia

So noted, Moore. I'll ask again when it's for reals but noted for pre prep.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Oberuth reaches level 37.

- Fighter 37 and Dwarven Defender 27.
- Maximum hit points per hit die for a total of 35 hit points and a grand total of 1275 hit points.
- +1 BAB for a total of +37.
- Gains another daily use of defensive stance.
- Impossible step now allows Oberuth to maintain a defensive stance and move at the same time.
- Favored enemy (beyond) rises by 2 to +8.
- Oberuth's regeneration rises by 20.
- No change to saves.
- Gets a belated stat point from level 36. He chooses Constitution which rises to 40.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

I'll be asking for NPC final choices within a week.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Donald and Sanzha make too much sense.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

Okay, final choices time. This choice is binding, so select your NPCs.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Sylvie, Jetina, Xandra.

Since I don't know if Sylvie's automatic or not, but if she isn't then those two.

Anastasia

Then those two what? Sylvie and Jetina, just to be clear?
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

If Sylvie isn't automatic, then the first two, Sylvie and Jetina, yes.

Ebiris

Confirming it's Antenora and Marie for team Alicia.

Iron Dragoon

Emily/Honeydip. Provides way too much flexibility to pass up, I think.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Corwin

<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

Locked in all. Good luck!

I also did a bit of maintenance posting.
<Afina> Forever.