News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

DM Nagging: It's pretty much my job

Started by Anastasia, April 12, 2018, 12:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

<Iddy> Thought of a potential nickname for Jarem.
<Iddy> "The Forever Warrior."
> Lemme save that for reference.

Self explanatory.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

From the DMing archives.

Asmodeus rarely has any need to enter battle. Countless devils will fight for him to the death with but a word, let alone elite servants who can stop almost any threat if called on. Nonetheless there are rare occasions when the Lord of the Ninth sees fit to personally deal with an opponent. This covers his preferred approach. As part of an Incarnation it's likely that he has greater powers than this, but he almost always relies on this.

All the better to switch should he ever face a worthy foe who has researched him enough to anticipate and plan around these strategies, and thus take them by surprise with new tactics.

Round 0

Asmodeus never enters combat without proper spells to bolster himself as desired. Not that such things are generally needed for him, but it's to maintain appearances. Likewise unless he wishes to battle alone, Asmodeus ensures sufficient forces are present to defend him. At a minimum Aesmadeva will be present, but he often supplements this with whatever devils or servants he feels suits the situation. He is able and willing to call on other Lords of the Nine if he desires.

Round 1

Asmodeus will move if needed and prudent, but prefers to sit or stand motionlessly in battle. He projects an aura that combat is beneath him, and instead his infernal aura flares out. Any enemies within 900ft must succeed on a Will save (DC 81) or instantly become a fanatical slave of Asmodeus. The alignment of any affected creature becomes lawful evil. Any who resist are attacks by those who succumbed, any previous bonds irrelevant in face of their new master's command. This ability is a mind-affecting ability but ignores immunity to mind-affecting. Even creatures with no Intelligence score can be affected. Any profane or axiomatic bonuses to Will saves do not apply to this save. Greater deities are not subject to this ability, Asmodeus chooses not to use it against them. It's not clear if they are immune, resistant or if Asmodeus has personal reasons to refrain.

Should this not immediately win the battle, Asmodeus will use a swift action to cast a spell that deals 999 points of hellfire damage to all enemies within his sight. A Reflex save (DC 81) halves the damage and there is a -27 penalty to the saving throw. This spell ignores any fire resistance or immunity as hellfire, and spell resistance does not apply. Evasion and Improved Evasion do not apply to this Reflex save, but they do negate the -27 penalty to the save. Asmodeus will cast this up to two times more (three in a row total) should the first cast not be sufficient.

Round 2

Should a creature somehow survive that first round, Asmodeus will spend his move action to offer them a place in Hell's hierarchy. Any creature who can endure that assault has value and Asmodeus desires that such creatures kneel before him. There is no special power behind this offer.

If this offer is rejected, Asmodeus will cast a spell as a standard action that inflicts a -27 penalty to all ability scores that can affect up to nine targets within 900ft. A Fortitude save (DC 81) negates, but the save must be repeated each round after this, so long as they are in combat with Asmodeus. This spell's duration is permanent.

Round 3

From here Asmodeus will deign to enter combat directly. He will strike with his Ruby Rod; he needs not move, his blows will strike his chosen target so long as they are within sight. He makes nine attacks per round, each one at +180 (though he can increase this as normal if desired) that deals 270 damage. He can choose for this to be vile damage if he wishes. Any creature struck must make three saves, all at DC 81. A Reflex save or suffer an additional 270 points of hellfire damage, a Will save or become a fanatical slave of the Lord of the Ninth as described above and finally a Fortitude save or die instantly. Asmodeus may use the Power Attack or Combat Expertise feats as he desires, treat the maximum penalty he can take for either as -90.

A creature must make all three saves each time they are struck.

There are no known battles against Asmodeus that lasted more than three rounds.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

I'm aware some of the rules topics are messed up. Nested spoiler boxes no longer work so I'll have to adjust them in the future.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

So guys, you know how I asked all of you for descriptions so I have them if I get character art done? Still not seeing any in my PMs here, y'all. Consider this an official nagging.

I missed nagging.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

I have a partial answer from Iddy. More progress.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

*eyes PMs*

* Anastasia gives a sad little whimper.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Administrative note in case it matters: Edited Antenora's sheet today for a typo. Nothing important changed.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Administrative note: Finally cleaned up the spell topic over on rules and setting. It took a few years, but I'm finally not burned out on that sort of DM work.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Antenora Reynes

Erinyes 9/Ranger 1/Hellreaver 60//Paladin 70

Notes:
Spoiler: ShowHide

- Have bonus material. I've wanted to shake off the rust so let's do an easy run to warm things back up.

- This is bonus material to accomplish a few things. First, it's to get me back into the groove of an epic level build. Secondly, it's one that's not going over to characters and monsters, it's purely a bonus and anything here is unofficial. This gives me a buffer if it turns out I need more of a warm up than this. Third, Antenora's build isn't complicated. If this goes good and I feel like it, I might do others in the future. I'd like to do one from each PC group at a minimum. If you have preferences let me know, but see below.

- Why Antenora? 1. Her build is straightforward and with minimal twists. 2. Only minimal spellcasting and what she does have is spontaneous spellcasting. Spellcasting expansions take tons, tons and tons more work, and besides some SDAs take the most DMing effort. It's not even close.

- Most greater deities have a wide range they cover within what they are. They have both age and time to support themselves. Antenora lacks some of that. She's extremely good at combat and excels against fiends, but she lacks the punch builds like Morwel or Selune have, in spite of eclipsing them in raw numbers. She's more like Moradin in that aspect.

- Antenora's unique SDAs aren't weak, but they tend to be specialized to her needs. Like her entire build, she swings absurdly high within that specialization and rapidly drops off outside of it. It's an unusual approach for a greater deity to take, most are broadly specialized. Then again, Antenora's ascension path is highly unusual. She balances unusually compared to other deities. In particular her numbers are high, but I always figured all of you would have good raw numbers if you made it that far.

Antenora Reynes
Opal Angel of Redemption, Redeemer, Hell's Bane
Greater Deity
Symbol: Two hands clasped together, one coming from above and the other below, the one below wrapped in chains
Home Plane: Sylica
Alignment: Lawful Exalted
Portfolio: Redemption, battle, order, the sky, rebirth, risen fiends
Worshipers: Paladins, risen fiends, atoners
Cleric Alignments: LG, NG, CG
Domains: Celestial, Courage, Glory, Good, Law, Planning, Purification, Redemption, Renewal, Strength, Sky, Truth
Favored Weapon: Black Horn Spear (Longspear)

Size/Type: Medium Outsider (Angel, Good, Lawful)
Divine Rank: 20
Domains: Celestial, Courage, Glory, Good, Law, Planning, Purification, Redemption, Renewal, Strength, Sky, Truth 
Hit Dice: 70d10+1470+70+700 (2940 hp)
Initiative: +49; always goes first
Speed: 60ft, fly 205ft (perfect)
Armor Class: 151 (+21 dex, +47 natural, +19 armor, +31 deflection, +20 divine, +3 dodge)(+4 vs AoOs)(70% miss chance)
Base Attack/CMB/CMD: +70/+98/183
Attack: Black Horn Spear+132 (1d8+70 plus +8/+8d6 vs fiends plus 4d6 holy plus 2d6 axiomatic plus fiendstriker plus instant death (DC 93) 19-20 x3)
Full Attack: Black Horn Spear+132/+127/+122/+117 (1d8+70 plus +8/+8d6 vs fiends plus 4d6 holy plus 2d6 axiomatic plus fiendstriker plus instant death (DC 93) 19-20 x3)
Space/Reach: 5ft/5ft
Special Attacks: Spell-like abilities, entangle, favored enemy(evil outsiders+2), furious strike+40/+25d6, divine retribution, smite evil 20/day, smite evil (celestial domain) 20/day, channel energy 34/day (35d6; DC 76), spells, divine blast 34/day(51d12).
Special Qualities: Damage reduction 35/special, spell resistance 85, fast healing 43, immunity to cold, disease, fear, fire, paralysis and petrification, resistance to acid and electricity 30, see in darkness, telepathy 500ft, protective aura, tongues, mercy, convictions, divine shield 24/day(510 hp), divine traits, spiritual connection, holy fury(91 points), divine succor(270 hp), improved divine resolve, improved divine shield, mettle, heroic sacrifice, call to judgment, detect evil, divine grace, lay on hands(2170 hp), aura of courage, divine health, charging smite, remove disease 22/week.
Saves: Fort +130, Ref +130, Will +132
Abilities: Str 66, Dex 53, Con 52, Int 44, Wis 53, Cha 73
Skills: Acrobatics+114, Craft(Metalworking)+110, Craft(Stonemasonry)+110, Diplomacy+168, Escape Artist+114, Heal+114, Intimidate+128, Knowledge(Arcana)+110, Knowledge(Local:Sylica)+110, Knowledge(Nature)+110, Knowledge(Planes)+110, Knowledge(Religion)+110, Perception+114, Perform(Song)+128, Sense Motive+209, Spellcraft+110, Stealth+114, Survival+114, Swim+121   
Feats: Dodge(B), Extend Spell(B), Gift of Grace(B), Initiate of Alicia(B), Mobility(B), Mindsight(1), Power Attack(3), Flyby Attack(6), Divine Might(9), Track(R1), Favored Power Attack(Outsider(Evil))(12), Battle Blessing(15), Toughness(18), Improved Initiative(21)
Epic Feats: Great Smiting(B), Improved Aura of Courage(B), Widen Aura of Courage(B), Epic Spell Capacity(P23), Great Ability (Strength)(24), Blinding Speed(H15), Epic Toughness(P26), Multiaction(27), Dire Charge(P29), Great Ability (Strength)(30), Crushing Furious Strike(H20), Spectral Strike(P32), Pulverize(33), Fiendstriker(H25), Epic Reputation(P35), Great Ability(Strength)(36), Holy Strike(P38), Fast Healing(39), Crushing Furious Strike(H30), Epic Toughness(P41), Great Ability(Charisma)(42), Armor Skin(P44), Epic Skill Focus(Diplomacy)(45), Penetrate Damage Reduction(Adamantine)(H35), Epic Toughness(P47), Superior Initiative(48), Crushing Furious Strike(H40), Armor Skin(P50), Honeydip's Charge(51), Epic Toughness(P53), Epic Divine Might(54), Crushing Furious Strike(H45), Armor Skin(P56), Persistent Divine Might(57), Epic Toughness(P59), Great Ability(Charisma)(60), Spread Holy Fury(H50), Armor Skin(P62), Great Ability(Strength)(63), Unstoppable Crusade(H55), Armor Skin(P65), Epic Dodge(66), Armor Skin(P68), Great Ability(Charisma)(69), Crushing Furious Strike(H60)
Salient Divine Abilities: Alter Size, Annihilating Strike, Area Divine Shield, Banestrike (Evil Outsiders), Clearsight, Divine Blast, Divine Dodge, Divine Fast Healing, Divine Paladin, Divine Radiance, Divine Shield, Divine Skill Focus(Diplomacy), Divine Skill Focus(Sense Motive), Divine Skill Focus(Sense Motive) Extra Domain(Celestial), Extra Domain(Courage), Extra Domain(Renewal), Extra Domain(Sky), Gift Of Life, Hell's Bane, Hope Of Heaven, Increased Damage Reduction, Lay Quest, Mass Divine Blast, Mass Redemption, Power of Truth, Supreme Damage Reduction, Supreme Initiative   
Alignment: Lawful Exalted

Racial powers:

Entangle (Ex)

Antenora carries a stout rope some 50 feet long that entangles opponents of any size as an animate rope spell (caster level 70th). Antenora can hurl her rope 700ft with no range penalty.

See in Darkness (Su)

Antenora can see in any darkness, even magical darkness such as a deeper darkness spell.

Telepathy (Su)

Antenora can telepathically communicate with any creature within 700ft that has a language.

Protective Aura (Su)

Against attacks made or effects created by evil creatures, this ability provides a +4 deflection bonus to AC and a +4 resistance bonus on saving throws to anyone within 20 feet of Antenora. Otherwise, it functions as a magic circle against evil effect and a lesser globe of invulnerability, both with a radius of 20ft (caster level 70th). This aura can be dispelled, but Antenora can create it again as a free action on her next turn.

Tongues (Su)

Antenora can speak with any creature that has a language, as though using a tongues spell (caster level 70th). This ability is always active.

Mercy (Su)

Antenora may choose to deal non-lethal damage with her attacks, spells and spell like abilities without penalty. Choosing the type of damage she inflicts is a free action, but if her attack damages more than one creature, each creature must take the same type of damage; that is, she cannot inflict non-lethal and lethal damage at the same time.

Convictions (Ex)

Having risen from Hell, Antenora is dedicated to never return to evil. She is immune  to any effect that would compel her to commit evil. Examples include charm monster from an evil caster, morality undone, dominate monster and so forth.

Damage Reduction (Su)

Antenora's damage reduction can be overcome by an anarchic, evil and silvered weapon forged by a fallen celestial of at least 63 hit dice.

Divine powers:

Spell-Like Abilities

At will-aerial alacrity, aid, atonement, augury, blade barrier, bless weapon, blessed sight, bolt of glory, bull's strength, call faithful servants, calm emotions, castigate, charm person, clairaudience/clairvoyance, clenched fist, cloak of bravery, clone, consecrate, control winds, crown of glory, crushing hand, dance of the unicorn, deathwatch, deific vengeance, detect scrying, detect thoughts, dictum, discern lies, dispel chaos, dispel evil, disrupt undead, enduring flight, enlarge person, fires of purity, force shapechange, freedom, gate, grasping hand, greater cloak of bravery, greater heroism, greater restoration, greater scrying, greater visage of the deity, heart's ease, heavenly lightning, heavenly lightning storm, heroes' feast, heroism, hold monster, holy aura, holy smite, holy sword, holy word, illusion purge, lesser planar ally, lesser restoration, lion's roar, magic circle against chaos, magic circle against evil, magic vestment, mass true seeing, mastery of the sky, miracle, nimbus of light, order's wrath, protection from chaos, protection from evil, raptor's sight, recitation, reincarnate, remove disease, remove fear, reverse gravity, righteous might, righteous wrath of the faithful, searing light, see invisibility, shield of law, spell immunity, status, stoneskin, summon devoted roc, summon dire hawk, summon monster 9 (lawful good only), sunbeam, sunburst, sword of conscience, time stop, true seeing, valiant fury, vision, vision of heaven, wages of sin, wind walk, yoke of mercy, zone of truth. Caster level 70th. The save DCs are 71 + spell level.

Alter Reality (Su)

Antenora exerts a considerable measure of control over reality itself, and her presence can command the very essence of the world around her. This warping of reality manifests in a number of ways. Antenora can use wish when doing so can help her promote redemption, truth, purification and righteousness. Note that in the situation where Antenora and another deity both try to Alter Reality in opposition to each other, an opposed rank check may be necessary to determine how reality is actually altered.

Domain Powers

Celestial: Smite evil 20/day for +4 to hit and +35 damage (before multipliers).
Courage: +4 bonus to self and all allies within 10ft vs fear.
Glory: +2 to the DC of channel energy and +1d6 to the energy channeled.
Good: +1 caster level for good spells.
Law: +1 caster level for lawful spells.
Planning: Extend Spell as a bonus feat.
Purification: +1 caster level for abjurations.
Redemption: Immunity to forced alignment changes.
Renewal: Heal 1d8+31 HP if knocked below 0 hit points but still alive.
Sky: Fly speed +5ft.
Strength: 20/day gain a +35 enhancement bonus to strength (net +5) for one round. Free action.
Truth: +35 bonus to Sense Motive checks, +1 caster level for divinations.

Divine Aura (Ex)

The save DC against Antenora's divine aura is 61 and the radius is 20 miles.

Immunities: Antenora is immune to polymorphing, petrification, or any other attack that alters her form. Any shape-altering powers she might have function normally on herself. She is not subject to energy drain, ability drain, or ability damage, and is immune to mind-affecting effects (charms, compulsions, phantasms, patterns, and morale effects). She are also immune to disease, poison, stunning, sleep, paralysis, death effects, and disintegration. In addition to these, Antenora is immune to effects that imprison or banish her. Such effects include banishment, binding, dimensional anchor, dismissal, imprisonment, repulsion, soul bind, temporal stasis, trap the soul, and turning and rebuking. An opposed rank check may bypass any of these immunities; each attempt to do so requires a separate check.

Checks: Antenora gains a divine bonus equal to her divine rank on all skill checks, ability checks and caster level checks.

Antenora does not automatically fail on a natural attack roll or saving throw roll of 1. She automatically receives a 20 on any check she makes. She automatically gets the best result possible on any dice roll she makes. In the case of an attack roll or another roll where a natural 20 provides automatic success, she may still roll to see if she manages automatic success. Likewise, she must roll to see if an attack is a possible critical threat.

Communication: Antenora can understand, speak, and read any language, including nonverbal languages. She can speak directly to any beings within twenty miles of herself.

Remote Communication: As a standard action, Antenora can speak to any of her own worshipers, and to anyone within ten miles from a site dedicated to her, or within ten miles from a statue or other likeness of her. The creature being contacted can receive a telepathic message that only it can hear. lternately, her voice can be heard as a strong, clear declaration. In this case, anyone within earshot of the sound can hear it.

Create Items: Antenora can create any wondrous item with power related to redemption, celestials, planning, glory or good; the maximum is 400,000 gold.

Portfolio Sense: Antenora is aware of any act of good, law, atonement, renewal or courage.

Ranger powers:

Favored Enemy (Ex)

At 1st level, a ranger may select a type of creature from among those given on Table: Ranger Favored Enemies. The ranger gains a +2 bonus on Bluff, Listen, Sense Motive, Spot, and Survival checks when using these skills against creatures of this type. Likewise, he gets a +2 bonus on weapon damage rolls against such creatures.

At 5th level and every five levels thereafter (10th, 15th, and 20th level), the ranger may select an additional favored enemy from those given on the table. In addition, at each such interval, the bonus against any one favored enemy (including the one just selected, if so desired) increases by 2.

If the ranger chooses humanoids or outsiders as a favored enemy, he must also choose an associated subtype, as indicated on the table. If a specific creature falls into more than one category of favored enemy, the ranger's bonuses do not stack; he simply uses whichever bonus is higher.

Spiritual Connection (Sp)

You can use speak with animals and speak with plants, as the spells (caster level equals your ranger level). You can use any combination of these effects up to three times per day. These are spell-like abilities with caster level equal to your character level.

Hellreaver powers:

Holy Fury (Ex)

When you face your enemies, a raging anger fills your mind. Avenging, divine power surges through you, allowing you to generate magical effects. Entering this state is a free action. While in a holy fury, your melee attacks are good-aligned. You also gain immunity to fear effects. In addition, you gain a number of holy fury points equal to your hellreaver level plus your Charisma modifier. You spend these points to activate many of your hellreaver class abilities.

You can use holy fury once per encounter. It lasts until the end of the encounter.

Furious Strike (Su)

As a swift action, you can spend 1 holy fury point to pour divine energy into your weapon. Your blade crackles with a divine aura that is baneful to your foes. You gain a +2 bonus and deal an extra 1d6 points of damage on your next attack. These bonuses apply only to an attack that targets an evil creature. If you accidentally use furious strike against a creature that is not evil, or your attack misses, the furious strike has no effect, but the holy fury point is still spent.

At 4th level, these bonuses increase to +4 on your attack roll and an extra 2d6 points of damage.

At 7th level, these bonuses increase to +6 on your attack roll and an extra 3d6 points of damage.

At 10th level, these bonuses increase to +8 on your attack roll and an extra 4d6 points of damage.

Divine Succor (Su)

Just as your divine power can slay evil creatures, it can also mend wounds suffered by the just. Beginning at 2nd level, as a swift action, you can spend 1 holy fury point to heal 10 points of damage. You can apply this healing to yourself or any good-aligned creature within 20 feet.

At 5th level, you can heal 20 points of damage.

At 8th level, you can heal 30 points of damage.

Divine Resolve (Su)

From 3rd level on, you can draw upon your fury to push aside the effect of a spell cast by your foes, a monster's poison, and so forth. As an immediate action, you can spend 1 holy fury point to gain a +2 bonus on your next saving throw. You can use this ability after attempting a save but before you learn whether it succeeded or failed.

Divine Shield (Su)

When you attain 3rd level, you can focus your divine power into a shield that knocks aside a foe's attack with a mighty shout. As an immediate action, you can spend 1 holy fury point to gain a +2 bonus to your AC against the next attack you face. You can use this ability after a foe attacks you but before you learn whether this attack hit or missed.

Mettle (Ex)

Beginning at 4th level, if you make a successful Fortitude or Will save that would normally reduce (rather than negate) a spell's effect, you suffer no effect from the spell at all. Only those spells with a Saving Throw entry of "Will partial," "Fortitude half," or similar entries can be negated through this ability.

Heroic Sacrifice (Su)

From 5th level on, as a swift action, you can voluntarily take 2 points of Constitution damage to fully replenish your holy fury points.

Call to Judgment (Su)

With your foe near defeat, you cry out to the gods for justice. Gleaming white chains appear around your enemy, preventing it from using dimensional travel.

At 6th level and beyond, as a swift action, you can spend 3 holy fury points to charge your weapon with divine power. If your next melee attack hits an evil outsider, the target suffers the effect of a dimensional anchor spell, with a caster level equal to your hellreaver level.

Improved Divine Resolve (Su)

At 9th level, your divine resolve ability improves. This ability functions like the divine resolve class feature, except that you can now spend 2 holy fury points as an immediate action to gain a +4 bonus on a saving throw.

Improved Divine Shield (Su)

When you reach 9th level, your divine shield grows stronger. This ability functions like divine shield, except that you can now spend 2 holy fury points as an immediate action to gain a +4 bonus to AC.

Divine Retribution (Su)

Once per day as a swift action, a hellreaver can overwhelm her enemy with pure holy power. She can spend 4 holy fury points to imbue her next attack with powerr. If this attack hits an outsider with the evil subtype, the target takes an extra 20d6 damage on this attack in a great cascade of golden light. All evil creatures within 70 ft must make a fortitude save (DC 10+cha modifier+1/2 character level) or be blinded for 1 round.

Paladin powers:

Spells

Antenora casts as a 70th level paladin (caster level 71st for good and lawful spells, caster level 71st for abjuration, caster level 71st for divinations, +20 bonus to caster level checks). The save DCs are 41 + spell level. All of her paladin spells are automatically quickened. Antenora's metamagic options are Extend Spell (+1).

Antenora casts spontaneously, so no spell list is provided. Antenora prefers healing and supportive magic to enhance combat ability.

[11/day]1:
[11/day]2:
[11/day]3:
[10/day]4:
[10/day]5:
[10/day]6:
[10/day]7:
[9/day]8:
[9/day]9:
[9/day]10:
[9/day]11:
[8/day]12:
[8/day]13:
[8/day]14:
[8/day]15:
[7/day]16:
[5/day]17:

Aura of Good (Ex)

The power of a paladin's aura of good (see the detect good spell) is equal to her paladin level. Note that being a good aligned outsider gives her an overwhelming aura already, this is essentially overlapping with it.

Smite Evil (Su)

Once per day, a paladin may attempt to smite evil with one normal melee attack. She adds her Charisma bonus to her attack roll and deals 1 extra point of damage per paladin level. If the paladin accidentally smites a creature that is not evil, the smite has no effect, but the ability is still used up for that day.

Divine Grace (Su)

At 2nd level, a paladin gains a bonus equal to her Charisma bonus on all saving throws.

Lay on Hands (Su)

Beginning at 2nd level, a paladin with a Charisma score of 12 or higher can heal wounds (her own or those of others) by touch. Each day she can heal a total number of hit points of damage equal to her paladin level × her Charisma bonus. A paladin may choose to divide her healing among multiple recipients, and she doesn't have to use it all at once. Using lay on hands is a standard action.

Alternatively, a paladin can use any or all of this healing power to deal damage to undead creatures. Using lay on hands in this way requires a successful melee touch attack and doesn't provoke an attack of opportunity. The paladin decides how many of her daily allotment of points to use as damage after successfully touching an undead creature.

Aura of Courage (Su)

Beginning at 3rd level, a paladin is immune to fear (magical or otherwise). Each ally within 10 feet of her gains a +4 morale bonus on saving throws against fear effects.

This ability functions while the paladin is conscious, but not if she is unconscious or dead.

Divine Health (Ex)

At 3rd level, a paladin gains immunity to all diseases, including supernatural and magical diseases.

Turn Undead (Su)

When a paladin reaches 4th level, she gains the supernatural ability to turn undead. She may use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + her Charisma modifier. She turns undead as a cleric of three levels lower would.

Charging Smite (Ex)

Beginning at 5th level, if you smite evil on a charge attack, you deal an extra 2 points of damage per paladin level to any evil creature you hit (in addition to the normal bonus damage dealt by a smite). If the charge attack misses, the smite ability is not considered used. This is a supernatural ability.

Remove Disease (Sp)

At 6th level, a paladin can produce a remove disease effect, as the spell, once per week. She can use this ability one additional time per week for every three levels after 6th (twice per week at 9th, three times at 12th, and so forth).

Gear:

Black Horn Spear

A spear forged ages ago from the horn of a black unicorn, it was recovered early in Antenora's journey with Alicia. It has tasted the blood of many evils, and even slain at least one Abyss-spawned planar lord. It represents Antenora in totality and matches her, a weapon that has risen from its humble roots and no matter how black its origins, has become a holy weapon of great power.

Black Horn Spear is a longspear+14, fiend dread, keen, holy, axiomatic and valorous. When within 700ft of an outsider with the evil subtype, it glows with brilliant opal blue light with the same 700ft range. This light counters invisibility of all types, including superior invisibility. Creatures within this aura gain a +21 sacred bonus to Listen and Spot checks to detect fiends hiding within the aura. Once a fiend is detected by a creature within this aura, it automatically fails any checks to hide or otherwise conceal itself. This cancels any miss chance from concealment, as well as countering spells such as blur or mirror image.

Finally, any attacks against evil creatures in the aura increase the critical threat range of all attacks by 1. This stacks with keen, improved critical or similar. Any critical threats are automatically confirmed and the critical hit multiplier increases by 1 (x2 damage becomes x3 damage, x3 damage becomes x4 damage and so forth). This includes Antenora's own attacks.

Golden Armor

This armor is of celestial make and has been worn by Antenora since shortly after her ascention as the protector of the Opal Mountain. While powerful, it so far lacks a true legend and while it is powerful, it lacks unique abilities due to Antenora's meteoric rise.

Golden armor is a breastplate+14 with no ACP, ASF and unlimited maximumd Dexterity bonus when worn by a lawful good celestial. It increases the power of divine succor by 70 points. Antenora may affect an additional two creatures whenever she uses divine succor and may stack these additional uses to heal a single creature more at once.

Gauntlets of the Precipice

These gauntlets increase the bonus to attacks when charging by +2 to +6 total and grant freedom of movement when charging. When the wearer strikes a target at the end of the charge, she may choose to teleport (as by a dimensional door spell, caster level 70th) as a swift action.

Antenora has a great deal more treasure than this, and will use it if she believes it necessary, including boots that greatly increase her movement speed, a hair ribbon that allows her to change shape freely and a rope that can tangle and bind incorporeal creatures.

Custom Material:

Opal Purification
Abjuration [Good]
Level: Pal 15
Components: V, S, M, DF
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: 300ft radius burst centered on the caster
Duration: Instantaneous
Saving Throw: None
Spell Resistance: No

All evil spells or spells cast by an evil creature within the radius are subject to being dispelled, as if by superior dispelling (maximum dispel check of +70). For every spell dispelled, all nonevil creatures within the radius heal 1d8+1 points of damage and 1 point of ability damage and drain.

Material Component

A Sylican Opal worth 300 gold. The bonus to caster level from the Sylican Opal applies to the spell.

HOPE OF HEAVEN
Prerequisite: Cha 39, Good Domain
Benefit: As a standard action, Antenora may spread heavenly light all around her, in a radius of one mile per divine rank. Any evil creature within the radius is affected as if by a vision of heaven spell (DC 10 + 1/2 Antenora's hit dice + Antenora's Charisma modifier + Antenora's divine rank; DC 96). Any creature who fails the save will be unable to forget what they have seen for seven days, hearing the call of forgiveness. The stress this causes on their psyche inflicts a -7 penalty to attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, ability checks and skill checks. A creature that takes sincere steps to atone is freed of this penalty. This relief lasts for as long as they continue to sincerely attempt to atone. Should they cease to, the penalty immediately reappears and the duration of the penalty is reset to seven days.

HELL'S BANE
Prerequisite: Divine Rank 6, Str 41, Dire Charge, Furious Strike+20/+10d6
Benefit: Antenora's fury against Hell powers her strikes against evil even further. Whenever she successfully makes an attack that is also a furious strike, the weapons of all allies within 70ft glow with opal light. The next attack they make within the next round counts as a furious strike. This gives it the same bonuses as Antenora's own furious strike. This bonus only applies to the first attack made per character.

MASS REDEMPTION
Prerequisite: Divine Rank 11, Cha 49, Redemption Domain
Benefit: At will as a free action, Antenora may cast atonement as a spell-like ability. The range is unlimited, she only need be aware that a creature sincerely seeks redemption from her. This redemption can redeem any willing creature, even those with the evil subtype or creatures thare are always evil. Antenora can use this ability on as many targets in a round as she desires. Creatures or souls directly in the possession of another deity cannot be affected by this ability.

Additionally, when Antenora casts atonement with this ability, she may choose to also invoke sanctify the wicked. If she chooses to do so, she requires no material focus or sacrifice component. Unlike the normal sanctify the wicked spell, the creature is changed instantly and gains the sanctified creature template, or another suitable template depending on the type of creature reformed. Outsiders transformed may instead take a more suitable form rather than a template. For example, a pit fiend may become a throne archon.

<Afina> Forever.