News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Loot and Artifacts: Gimme!

Started by Anastasia, April 17, 2018, 02:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corwin

Incidentally, I'd like Elle to make me a couple of Monk's Belts. One for myself and one for my avatar, so it's not the degraded discount gear avatars get. My avatar will also get her very own Rogue's Vest and Earrings of Disguise. The rest of the money will go into Bright Scale Tonics.

6,500gp/13,000gp
6,500gp/13,000gp
9,000gp/18,000gp
2,400gp/4,800gp

=>24,400gp +1,000gp (1 tonic)
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

Quote from: Iron Dragoon on March 22, 2019, 12:08:46 PM
Quote from: Anastasia on March 21, 2019, 09:56:11 PM
Quote from: Iron Dragoon on March 21, 2019, 12:41:19 PM
Quote from: Anastasia on March 20, 2019, 10:42:59 PM
Quote from: Iron Dragoon on March 19, 2019, 10:25:45 PM
Note of some sort of concealment for the bowl's scrying.

How much are you looking to spend on it?

Whatever I need to, honestly. My current funds are limited, so whatever I can afford then improve later.

Give me a ballpark on what you want to spend right now. This is purely custom work.

Up to 50k

That'll add needing a DC 15 caster level check to overcome it and see the sensors (such as with detect invisibility or similar divinations).
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Iron Dragoon

This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

I'm interested in an advanced variant of the Scabbard of Keen Edges where the act of drawing my sword automatically casts Keen Edge on my weapon. For ease, it'd function 3 times a day, same as the original.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

Ysgard War Loot

Okay, got a question for you before I hash all this out. How much is Alicia planning to take directly and how much (of what's usable) is meant to be filtered back in as replacement and plunder for your forces?
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Unless it's an artifact or high grade epic item (like +11 total enhancement bonus minimum) I don't care about it and it can be assumed to be claimed by regular army guys or sold for Sylica's overall economy.

Anastasia

Broken Portal Stone

This stone was found in what is now called Demon's Valley, laying amid the destroyed portals. Normally nothing for concern, but on checking it, Syala found that approximately every few minutes, it emits a weak but powerful pulse of magic. Conjuration magic of the teleportation subschool in particular. The burst varies and never seems to go anywhere, nothing more than broken fragments trying to open a portal in vain.

While not seeming to be a true artifact, dispelling it failed and anti magic only slowed the occurrence of the pulses. It most likely has origins with a deity or something close to one. It's noted as a curiosity.

Demnossa

This pair of heavy adamantine bracers was recovered in the caves around Demon's Valley, the previous owner of them nowhere to be seen. When worn by a character with a base Strength of 24 or less, they are treated as carrying a heavy load and gain no benefits. When worn by a character with a base Strength of 25 or higher, they grant a +2 bonus to Strength and multiply the wearer's carrying capacity by factor of 10.

Yet the true powers of Demnossa only emerge when worn by a character with a base Strength score of 25 or higher, as well as at least 10 levels of a class with good base attack bonus progress (as a fighter) and the Great Ability (Strength) feat. They gain the above bonus to Strength and carrying capacity, as well as an iron body spell (caster level 24th) at all times.

For the sake of this, a character's base Strength score is their Strength score, including any permanent bonuses but before any other bonuses, such from magical items.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

We'll try taking the broken portal stone to the astral plane to see if it does anything there.

Syala and Anty both qualify for the full benefits of Demnossa, so if either of them want it by all means.

Anastasia

Antenora relies on mobility and Syala has monk movement speed boosts, so both want to avoid the speed halving of iron body. It's a good item, just a bad fit for them in particular.

Latha notes someone in one of the nodes can almost certainly make good use of it, and is best kept to trade to them.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Yeah, Jarem, Ianvasah, Bastian, Kaja, and Benyen could all use it. We'll hang onto it for next time we run into any of them.

Anastasia

Broken Portal Stone (updated)

This stone was found in what is now called Demon's Valley, laying amid the destroyed portals. Normally nothing for concern, but on checking it, Syala found that approximately every few minutes, it emits a weak but powerful pulse of magic. Conjuration magic of the teleportation subschool in particular. The burst varies and never seems to go anywhere, nothing more than broken fragments trying to open a portal in vain.

If the stone is within 30ft of a gate spell when it lets forth a pulse, the stone sinks into the ground at the base of the portal. So long as the stone is there, it is treated as a real portal. The spell will not expire and no concentration is needed to maintain it. If the stone is removed from the ground, the portal instantly vanishes.

The stone is damaged. It currently has a 15% chance of breaking and becoming worthless if used. It rises by 5% each time this check is made. Repairing the stone would take money (irrelevant for Alicia here due to resources), a DC 50 K:A check and a DC 80 K:P check.

While not seeming to be a true artifact, dispelling it failed and anti magic only slowed the occurrence of the pulses. It most likely has origins with a deity or something close to one. It's noted as a curiosity.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Portal Stone

If the stone is within 30ft of a gate spell when it lets forth a pulse, the stone sinks into the ground at the base of the portal. So long as the stone is there, it is treated as a real portal. The spell will not expire and no concentration is needed to maintain it. If the stone is removed from the ground, the portal instantly vanishes.

While not seeming to be a true artifact, dispelling it fails and anti magic does not slow the occurrence of the pulses. It most likely has origins with a deity or something close to one. It's noted as a curiosity.
<Afina> Forever.