It starts with a BANG!

Started by Anastasia, April 27, 2018, 03:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iron Dragoon

No K:A.

Ariyis slides around the edges of the room to test the lock, planning to pick it and get some more space from the strangers.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Yuthirin

Pavel sits up, "Say, where are the priest and the necromancer? You lot aren't them."

Yes, fey.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Ariyis finds the door is indeed locked. It's a good lock, too.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Iron Dragoon

Ariyis begins working to open the lock. Hopefully the lack of tools won't prove too much of a hindrance.

Using Clever Improvisor skill trick. Disable Devce:  [blockquote]Rolled 1d20+23 : 13 + 23, total 36[/blockquote]

"Hopefully they're killing the devil's." Ariyis says quietly.

Anastasia

A few movements and clicks is enough to pop the lock, the door successfully unlocked.
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

Talk of a necromancer isn't great, but talk of killing devils is. Gwynn takes a moment to briefly introduce herself, "I'm Gwynn, a dwarven adventurer. Either of you know where we're at?"

Then, without waiting much time for a response, she starts searching the room amongst the piles of hay and littered items to see if she can find any more of her gear, taking care to stay as clear as possible from that dreadful 'nothingness' and clearly hoping her stuff isn't there if not in this room.

OOC:
[09:54] <Merc> roll d20+4 K:N Pavel
[09:54] <Serith> Merc roll for Serith < 21 > [d20=17]
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Iron Dragoon

Ariyis glances back before pushing the door open slightly, peeking through and listening for anything outside.

"... Ariyis Journey. No, woke up here same as you."

Yuthirin

Springing to his feet and reaching his full height of two feet, Pavel says, "Yet another slaad dungeon, probably."
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Gywnn is fairly sure that Pavel is some sort of minor fey, but the details escape her.

Searching through the hay reveals three things: An old metal spoon, a single copper coin and a long shard of glass.

Looking out the door, Ariyis can see it's at the end of a hallway. Same as this, old stone, with another door on the opposite side of the hall about 15ft ahead. 10ft past that is a 15ft chasm into the same nothingness as is in your cell. Past that is a dead end with a single door on the left wall.

A simple visual aid is provided.

https://imgur.com/GpIgB4J - In case you can't see the image. I can't for whatever reason, let me know if you all can.

<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Where in that are we? I'm assuming the top of the image is north, so we're in the south most room?

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Ariyis slips out, speaking quietly to the others.

"I don't know either of you, and I don't know where we are. This could be a prison or somewhere. If you want to come with me, that's fine, but I'll be watching you until I decide I can trust you."

With that, she tries to stick to the shadows in corners and against walls as best she can to hide herself.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

> roll 1d20+21 Move Silently
> roll 1d20+21 Hide
<Serith> Iddy roll for Serith < 35 > [d20=14]
<Serith> Iddy roll for Serith < 37 > [d20=16]

Yuthirin

"It's not a prison. It's a dungeon. Controlled by some sort of slaad. I've done this before." Pavel says, not being stealthy in the slightest.