News:

"In closing, we have the best hobby ever. The End."

Main Menu

A New Beginning

Started by Anastasia, April 30, 2018, 09:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

"So," Dana hops to her feet in one movement, working the kinks out of her neck after. "Let's just beat the shit out of something. We could go kick the life out of a valkyrie warlord and bring her home with us. Or shit no, all that horseshit about ripping the world up." Pausing to lick her lips thoughtfully, "Got any better ideas?"
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

'We could go look up that Valkyrie we beat up. She might want to join up. Then we can go blow up your dad's favorite castle or something.'
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

"Then let's get our asses going," Dana agrees, going and putting her helmet on. From there...

Plan and how you're getting there?
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

we still have ties to Aurora, which I believe is still on Lucas's. Showing up and asking for a Gatr spell isn't exactly impossible
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Do you mean Aurora and a Gate spell, respectively? I presume you got mangled by auto correct.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Holy shit yes wow thank you

Anastasia

Quick hit: You have a way to get home as well?
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Reality Revision for a Gate spell equiv. Just don't like using it to leave home. Nothing as scary as being probably useless for an hour.

Anastasia

Fair enough.

You appear in Ysgard, the mountains thick with snow. Snow falls everywhere, a blizzard all around you. The battlefields are still packed, and great, gaping cracks boiling over with lava dot the battlefield. Before you is war, savage and unchecked. You can barely see through the storm, a mass of white with red glowing zones scattered throughout, where the lava pulses.

"Oh fuck yes," Dana grins, "Now THIS is what I was looking for!" She readies her sword and shield, "Hey Tryll, you up for some fucking violence?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Calleigh opens her mouth to say something, but it's promptly filled with snow. "BLEAH! No!" Pop! Now she's a ball of light.

'Might as well. Let's see whose attention we get.' Tryll replies.

Anastasia

Okay, there's a great big battle raging nearby. How do you plan to enter it?
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Manifesting Hail of Crystals
Metapsionics: Twinned, Maximized, Empowered
Damage: 384
Reflex save DC 29 halves

Anastasia

Just gonna fling that in there then? Okay. Make PR if it allows SR/PR.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

It does not.
I'll send it a good hundred feet into the melee before it explodes.

Anastasia

> roll 1d20+20
<Serith> Kotono roll for Serith < 30 > [d20=10]

This has a quite predictable effect - warriors are shredded amid the snowstorm, blood splashing just as readily as snow falls. Warriors fall for the day, stricken down until the next dawn.

"THAT'S IT, YOU COCKSUCKERS! LISTEN UP! I'M HERE TO BEND OVER YOUR BIGGEST, BADDEST FUCKING VALKYRIE AND FUCK HER WITH MY FOOT LONG COCK! SO GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE UNLESS YOU'RE A CRAVEN FUCKING COWARD!" Dana snarls into the storm, competing with the howling winds. "YOU HERE ME? COME OUT UNLESS EVERY STORY I'VE HEARD OF THE BRAVE VALKYRIES OF YSGARD IS BULLSHIT!"

With Dana yelling and such an opening into the armies, foes are parting, turning, appraising the situation amid the snowstorm. You have plenty of attention now, alright.
<Afina> Forever.