News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

Enter Alyssa

Started by Anastasia, April 30, 2018, 10:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iron Dragoon

"Of course we do. This is just probably the wisest. Does anyone else have anything to bring up before we move on?"
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

Murmurs but no replies to that.

Go ahead.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Iron Dragoon

"Okay, the next thing. We have a lot of areas that need improvements. I'd like volunteers to head up those areas. Defenses, Supplies, and so on. Everyone here is on this council for a reason. You have your specialties, I have mine. No one person can think of everything or come up with every idea or track every project, so we need to make this work as quickly and efficiently as possible. Jarem, I expect you to make yourself available to anyone here in case they want your opinion or advice. We need eyes and perspectives if we want to play catch up. Think on it. If anyone has an idea they'd like to see handed out, I want a proposal. Nothing needs to be ultra-detailed, but we need an idea for implementation and expectation of cost and time."

She sits down and leans back in her chair, "Also, we need to do a head count. The murder of the Regents is bad, but the loss of Mickel means they're not targeting only us. If they're whittling away at our lower members, then they're cutting us off at the ankles. They're our people and hopefully one day, they'll all be viable Regent candidates. As much as I don't want open seats for them, I don't want them cut short of their potential."

Anastasia

"A census?" Yorel says, "I'll take care of that. Easily enough done once we pull everyone in."

Nods and murmurs as Jarem rubs his chin and adds in, "That would help us as well."
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Alyssa glances at Jarem. "For? Making some sort of unit break down?"

Anastasia

"That and understanding precisely what we have to work with and defend,' Jarem agrees, "Knowledge is power, as the old saying goes."
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Alyssa looks at Jarem, locking eyes with him as she speaks, "... a foreign, extraplanar power with their own agenda," she quotes him.

"Jarem, we know you are our allies and the Red Knight's allegiance and favor is true. I tell you this not to alienate or cast doubt on you, but for the sake of clarity and being forthright in the future. Expect that not everyone will be welcoming to you and your people and that requests to have your involvement restricted will have to be considered seriously. My personal feelings on the matter have weight but are not the only ones concerned. In this specific case, however, I believe including you in the information is wise."

Anastasia

Jarem smiles slightly and nods back at your words, "Right," he says, letting it go at that.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Alyssa nods and turns back to the others, "Let's get this done."

I'm pretty much done here unless any of the other Regents have anything.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Well, send a team to get the bodies back. Research the extra-dimensional space thing. Figure out Leyral's Curse/Power of Creation. Treasure Ship thing. Any of that is fine. Outside of that... Dunno, honestly.

Anastasia

Let's go with the Treasure Ship, since frankly, you could use a combat opening now to learn on. Go ahead and paste all you know about the treasure ship?
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Quote from: Anastasia on April 27, 2018, 03:09:51 PM
We also have information of a lost treasure in Ooze. Details are scarce, but a treasure ship of the Githyanki was lost after a planar mishap, and according to our information, was lost in the vicinity of the Drowning Mountain, a landmark within Ooze. We consider there to be good odds that the treasure is still there and unplundered, as few care to venture into Ooze.