News:

Populated by the admins and moderators of your other favorite sites!

Main Menu

Establishment

Started by Anastasia, June 15, 2018, 05:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

"Sounds like it's time for some quests!"
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

"Yeah?" Dana leans forward, "What you got in mind, squid boy?"
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Dana shrugs, "Whatever, point is, what are we doing?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Anastasia

"Well, when we're done relaxing!" Dana retorts.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"Oh like for the quest!"

Anastasia

"Yes, so what quest do you h ave in fucking mind?" Dana drawls out, "Or are you going to drag this out like a bad bard's comedy routine?"

"I don't know, I'm enjoying it," Miranda keeps on eating her breakfast amid it all, "This is a good part of the adventuring cycle, before things get too hectic."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"I dunno! We've got stuff to do around the planes, and we could probably get Tempus to give us a quest! Somehow!"

Anastasia

"How about a dragon?" Benyen speaks up, "It's always good it go fight some evil dragons."

"How about some evil nagas?" Miranda speaks up, "Or some astral stalkers?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Actually, I'd like to check Medi's library to see if he had anything on this before marauding across the planes.' Tryll says. 

Anastasia

"You go do that," Dana says, "Nooot going back there since I don't wanna get drawn into whatever shit Jaela's doing right now."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Anastasia

"Thing is," Dana drawls, "We go back there and the next thing we know, we're fighting first vampires and giant demon whales," Dana says, "We'd have to share the loot with them."

"Dana has a point," Benyen says, "Demon whales are short on plunder on top of it, so that's a concern."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'You're just afraid you might take a liking to one of the baby squids.'