News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Establishment

Started by Anastasia, June 15, 2018, 05:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

"Tryll!" The voice of Renbuu booms throughout the gallery, "Good sir, answer me this: Orange arsenal rides the three headed salad! Show me art!"
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

'Was that a question or a demand?' Tryll asks abidingly.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

"BOTH!" Renbuu's voice echos, "Answer me!"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'My response is thusly: sausage biscuits with royal purple taffeta. We turned a bland and boring sword into a multifaceted bust!'
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

"Brilliant!" Renbuu's voice booms, "Tell me of the subtle artistry of the sausages and the delicate curves of the biscuits! Now the sword must be eaten, as is only proper!"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Aha! The sword has already been consumed! It was then re-purposed into a bust!'

Anastasia

"Well said!" Renbuu declares, "Well said!"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Also, sausages fried with deep violet ties, fabric as crisp as casing's skin. Wrapped in a flaky biscuit and baked to perfection.'

Anastasia

"I agree!" Renbuu's voice booms again, "Tell me what brought you back here, Tryll!"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'We were hoping to ask if you'd heard anything about a psychic grimoire somewhere here in Limbo. Apparently, someone made off with it and came here. I desire it. I've never heard of such a thing. I must see it for myself!'

Anastasia

"Oh, that thing. It's right now in the Floating Plateau," Renbuu says, "It's boring, hardly worth any time at all."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Oh? Why do you say?'

Anastasia

"It bores me. Go see yourself." Before you a whirling portal appears.

"Well finally,"D ana mutters, rolling her neck. "Thanks!"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"Thanks, Great Teacher Renbuu!" Calleigh shouts, flying through the portal with the others.

Anastasia

Fire. You are surrounded by fire, only to part as you pass through the portal. Ahead in Limbo is a mountain, a vast thing looming high amid the raw chaos-stuff. Yet atop it is thins out to a tiny, tiny strand of rock, before expanding and flattening back out into a plateau, atop of which looks to be a thick, sprawling jungle of some kind.
<Afina> Forever.