News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Cabin choices

Started by Anastasia, July 18, 2018, 11:27:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

I ROLLED A 1!

'Hmm. Those seem even better protected than Kelan. I'm going to need to talk to Hamogan and see if he can get me a power stone with Metaconcert in it so we can brute-force it. Or maybe find one here in Brightwater. It doesn't need to last very long, after all.'
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

That too.

"Go and do that," Debonah says, "Do you need money for it?"
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

"Naw, we knocked over a trade prince guy's house a bit ago and stole all his stuff and still need to sell it." Calleigh says.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Okay, so what's your purchase and goal here?
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

We're still carrying around all our goods from Langersun. Never got around to it. First off, does anybody in-group want anything?

Anastasia

It's all saleable I believe, so get with the selling and note it in loot.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

A few items may or may not be saleable.

QuoteDarkflame Medallion

This unoriginally named medallion grants the wearer a bonus 2d6 fire damage to unarmed attacks and natural weapons. Additionally, if the wearer worships Imix, this bonus increases to 3d6 and also applies to any cleric spells they cast that deal damage. Further, such a wearer is immune to fire of all kinds.

This is a minor, evil artifact of unknown origin.
No value is assigned here. Assuming it will have to be purified to be sold?

QuoteCirclet of Fiery Casting

This circlet must be worn for one week without interruption to gain any benefit from it. If removed for even a moment, the benefits of it are lost and another week must be spent attuning to it. Once worn for a week, the wearer of this circlet is treated as having the searing spell metamagic feat. If the wearer already has the searing spell feat, they gain a +2 bonus to the caster level of any spells modified by searing spell.
No value was assigned to this item. Seems a bit artifact-y?

QuoteThe old cloak is worth 104,000 gold. Oddly this doesn't match any records in Langersun, and you can tell why. From a maker's mark hidden in the inseam of the cloak, you can tell it's from the Gondworks, Gond's personal crafters and smiths. How such a thing ended up here is anyone's guess.
I want to know what this does before I sell it. [/i]

Anastasia

Post all thi sin loot, please.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Thus you return.

"Let's do this, then," Debonah agrees.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Tryll activates the power stone, dragging Miranda, Dana, Debonah, and Calleigh into the concert. He designates himself as leader and once again tries to scry the gems.

Examine Astral Reverberations
Cast time: 1 minute
Cost: 17+10+5-3=29
Will DC 44
Paid extra for the divination, no-nonsense version.
Paid extra to pierce Mind Blank.
Opposed Caster Level Check if under some sort of anti scrying ward![blockquote]Rolled 1d20+33 : 4 + 33, total 37[/blockquote]

Anastasia

> roll 1d20+32 the gems are much better protected than the person, interestingly enough
<Rei-chan> Kotono rolled : 1d20+32 the gems are much better protected than the person, interestingly enough --> [ 1d20=3 ]{35}

The gems are red and beautiful. You see them, floating in a room, dark save for a deep red glow from them. It's a fairly plain room otherwise, a pedestal below the gemstones. They've been sitting in a room, undisturbed - yet a few times aperson comes in. An older man, face lined and aged. He wears rich clothes and cape, that of a valiant warrior. He spends some time inspecting the crystals, yet does nothing to them.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

i also get a bit of their past and future, as a reminder!

Anastasia

That's what it was - over the past week, that person came in a few times.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Anastasia

It doesn't say that you, beyond the description of things immediately around it.

Anyway, you paid for the divination part of it as well?

If an additional 5 power points are spent, the power also attempts to postulate a likely future outcome. This provides a benefit similar to that of a divination, but less cryptic. Any information conveyed would concern one single action or possible action regarding that creature, and the question must be phrased to outline the direction for the power to take. Information conveyed can be contained in no more than one single sentence.

Go ahead and make your question.
<Afina> Forever.