News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

Cabin choices

Started by Anastasia, July 18, 2018, 11:27:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

That is a weird typo.

"Exactly," Miranda agrees, "Sometimes someone has to be punched or beaten."

"Ahem," Ruby clears her throat, "If I may continue now?"
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

It is not a typo.

"You weren't done?"
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

What's a mouf, then?

"I was not," Ruby says coolly, "Unless you don't want the information about Starline?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"Oh! Yeah, ok please yes go ahead proceed!"
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

"Starline is in the Para-Elemental Plane of Ice," Ruby explains, "It sits deep within Machiss Glacier, where it is said it appeared after its mishap in the Astral. It is well defended and secretive these days, moreso as ages of magical effort have made most of the glacier a dead zone for divinations."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Of course. It couldn't be simple.'

Anastasia

"I fucking know. It's not just coming to fight us, it's through that gate, our armies and all our bullshit on Aurora," Dana snarks, "Sometimes you just want the nemy to fucking break in and wreck all our shit so you can kill them all."

"Regardless," Miranda says, "That may be why it was hard to use divinations against them."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'We did get through, though. The protection isn't perfect.'

Anastasia

"It's a good start," Miranda agrees, "Do you have any contacts on Ice, Tryll?"

"Doubt it, Jaela has some pissy-fit feud against the Elemental Prince of Evil there, too," Dana chimes in. "It's not really friendly fucking territory."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Well, actually, we were there somewhat recently rescuing Aka.'

Anastasia

"Really?" Miranda asks. "How did it go?"

"Regardless," Ruby says, hand to her mouth as she loudly clears her throat. "Ahem. Starline is not greatly friendly, moreover because information these days suggests a lich controls the city."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Anastasia

"The bony type that needs a good smiting?" Benyen suggests, "Those are my favorite, since they scream 'Impossible! There's no way you gaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!' when you surprise them by smashing their soul jar."

Clearing her throat even louder, "His name is Radaxial. He's risen in the ranks there and little else is known of him, except that he favors piercing cold magic."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"Bleh. I met a lich once that was...well, not nice, but he wasn't immediately hostile. He was one of those sand lich guys."

Anastasia

"Sounds like a good time," Dana says, "Come on, we're going to go and kick all the ass we can."

"Yeah," Benyen agrees, "If he's a lich, he needs smiting anyway."
<Afina> Forever.