News:

"In closing, we have the best hobby ever. The End."

Main Menu

Cabin choices

Started by Anastasia, July 18, 2018, 11:27:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

"Maybe he's not hostile! We could try diplomacy!"
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

"So we talk nicely to him before smiting him to Raziel's judgment?" Benyen asks, Dana nodding along with him.

"It may be, but he's still an undead horror," Miranda says, "We're heroes, it's our duty and our sacred valor to end such a threat if we can. One does not become a lich innocently, after all."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

"That's true. Oh! Maybe we can steal the WHOLE CITY FROM HIM!"
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

"Of course we do," Benyen nods along, speaking as if it's perfectly obvious. "How else do we crash it into Shar's face otherwise?"

Dana grins at that, "I'm in for that. Let's steal the entire fucking city!"

"We'd best be prepared, we'll have to triumph over all they have," Miranda says, "We had best bring a lot of healing supplies and backup scrolls and wands of various useful things." She frowns a little, "That's a lot of fighting."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"Let's let Debonah know. She might have stuff-" 'Resources.' "-we can useOH WHATEVER."

Anastasia

That the next move then?
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Anastasia

Another meeting with Debonah is easy enough to set up. Once done, the solar slowly considers.

"You want to assault this glacier, find Starline and take the entire city over?" Debonah asks calmly, "Do I have the right of it?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"And steal it off of Ice! That's super important." Calleigh says, "But you got the rest of it right."

Anastasia

"Darling," Debonah drawls slowly, "Courageous. Impressive. Also incredibly difficult." She leans forward now, "Do you have any sort of plan or ability to make this work?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Anastasia

"Well." Debonah exhales, "This is really my fault, isn't it?"

Benyen cocks his head to the side, "Is it?"

"Yeah, we're perfectly capable of doing crazy shit on our own!" Dana retorts.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"We rarely have a plan. Like, three whole plans in the last 500 years. It's pretty rare."

Anastasia

"Well. It won't do to let you take Calleigh into that sort of situation," Debonah says, and before Calleigh can protest, "At least not without going with you."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"Oh, you want to come along? We'd never dreamed of getting help from a solar!" Calleigh looks entirely too innocent.