News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Cabin choices

Started by Anastasia, July 18, 2018, 11:27:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

"Of course you didn't, child," Debonah says calmly, "But I did consider going with you from the beginning, if you decided to march into a death trap."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

"Wouldn't be the first time!"
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Debonah's gaze turns to Tryll, composed but also far less than amused.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Don't look at me like I'm her boss. We both work for the Queen. I'd hardly be a good partner if I bossed her around. Besides, she's smarter and more capable than you'd think.'
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Debonah's look doesn't waver an inch. "You know better," is all she says, then follows it up with, "I'll be ready for this whenever you are finished with your preparations."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"Yay let's go buy stuff!"

Anastasia

Okay, what'cha buying?
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Okay, any other prep?
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

None I can think of. Powers going up are:
Inertial Armor
True Seeing
Both are Extended.

Anastasia

Fantastic.

Last call for anything or are we ready to do this? Everyone able to handle the unnatural chill of Cold and all the needed preparations?
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Calleigh's got her wand of Attune Form.

Anastasia

Thus all of you gather, ready to go. Dana and Benyen are chatting away while Miranda checks her weapons. Debonah stands there, waiting patiently as...

Go ahead, Tryll.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Calleigh zips over, arms full of stuff. "WE ARE READY!"

Anastasia

"About time, let's fucking go," Dana says, "An entire glacier to clear out and a town inside? This'll be good." She's grinning now, "C'mon!"

Miranda bows her head in a slight nod, "Let's not take this lightly, but we can have fun tearing asunder the wicked."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"It'll be like a beach vacation!" Calleigh cheers, "Only there's no beach and it's cold and everything's trying to kill us!"