Cabin choices

Started by Anastasia, July 18, 2018, 11:27:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

"Great," Dana says, "I'll get to training his ass in order," Grinning, she whistles and closes the door, leaving you back to it.

Going to work on the book some more?
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

'Yes, I thought you might be pleased. Don't break him. Nothing permanent, anyhow. He's one of Raziel's. I'm not interested in stepping on that foot. But by all means, get him up to snuff. Also, we need to find a way for you two to become immortal. Or functionally so, like I am. Also, be a dear and send Miranda in when you have a chance?' Tryll's mental voice follows Dana out the door and off to whatever she's doing.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

It's a few minutes before Miranda pokes in, "You wanted to see me?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Yes. Need an outside opinion.' The book is thrust into her face, maddening puzzles ahoy, 'What do you make of this?'
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

"An unbelievably complex puzzle," Miranda says, slowly. "It's tangled and complex and I barely follow most of it."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Same. Damn.' Tryll says, pulling it back. He stares at it a bit more. 'I know it's in there. Knowledge I don't have. Understanding of psionics. It's so complex I can scarcely believe it. Over a million years of existence, and it's like I'm back home trying to lift rocks again.'

Anastasia

"Then keep lifting the rocks until you get strong enough to do it easily, silly," Miranda smiles, "Build up your mental muscles some more!"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'You think I should go lift rocks?'

Anastasia

This gets Miranda to softly shake her head, "No, I mean keep at it and get better at it."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Ah. Of course. Yes. That makes more sense. What are you up to outside?'

Anastasia

"Training," she says, "What else do you do in Ysgard?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Talk to Jormungandr's kids?'

Anastasia

A flat look back. "Anyway, are you going to keep at this for the day?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Most probably; I often spent time in Medi's library while on the Aurora. Unless you would like my presence for something?'

Anastasia

"No, go on," Miranda says and...

Going to keep on this? If so, Int check with a +2 circumstance bonus.
<Afina> Forever.