News:

Because we're grown ups now, and its our turn to decide what that means.

Main Menu

Moving spheres

Started by Anastasia, October 24, 2018, 09:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

> roll 1d20+4
<Penuche> Kotono invokes Penuche's magic: < 15 > [d20=11]

His mind is weakened, compromised, surprisingly easy to affect. He's thinking of blasts of force, globes of force and magic missiles. Thoughts protrude into his mind, coming from beyond it, whispering of such things.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ebiris

Can she tell if there's another spell on him that's pushing those thoughts into his mind?

Anastasia

Whatever it is doesn't seem like a spell to Marie.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

A possessing ghost? Divine messages from Shar? Any knowledge she can check to catch a clue?

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Anastasia

It appears to be some sort of extra sensory communication from Shar or something similar. In other words, he's hearing mystical voices and it's playing with his mind and perceptions.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

That's enough for Marie to decide it safer to withdraw, prompting her to retreat back to the bottom of that pit she fell down with the cultists and try ascending up it now.

If Shar is directly telling people here things related to Marie's magical specialty, it's almost certain her presence has been discovered somehow and so she needs to leave while she can.

Anastasia

Marie retreats out in good order, reaching the sand dunes once more. Nothing appears to stop her, perhaps thankfully.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Marie continues on out of the plane of shadow entirely, remaining hidden and holding position on the prime now as she checks in with Alicia and waits for her to decide what to do.

Is she actually safer on the prime? An avatar can go there just as well, although the last seal of Daa-vid's judgement might bar any from this prime. But then Alicia's avatar can come here, and so can Marie... they might have an exception for having come from this prime but who really knows?

Anastasia

Okay, regardless, I'm going to wrap this up here and we'll pick it up in new Alicia stuff since that's coming around shortly.
<Afina> Forever.