"The truth is stranger than fiction, but not stranger than fanfiction."

Main Menu

Survivors

Started by Anastasia, December 03, 2018, 12:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephrite

"I'll ask her if she'd like to." Moore says. "Any other news?"

Anastasia

"That's it for today," Grias says, "Be careful if you go out. It's dangerous for anyone right now!"
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Nephrite

"It's dangerous to go alone, I understand." Moore says.

With that done, he'll go see Villisa!

Anastasia

Villisa is found in the armory - really just a new thing, a room put aside for some weapon and armor storage. She's casually looking over a set of chain mail, inspecting it rather closely.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"Lady Villisa." Moore starts with. "I have a favor I'd like to ask of you."

Anastasia

Villisa turns smoothly, looming over you with an enthralling, beautiful smile. "Ah," she says brightly, "Is it about your dear lady love? Wartime weddings are tragic things, too often ending in sorrow, yet provide a happy ending to strive for once peace returns."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore grins a bit. "Alas, nothing so enchanting. I was hoping to ask you to take a position of leadership for the duration of this war, to organize the troops that don't fall under the banner of Celestia. I think they would be better able to coordinate themselves with someone a bit less rigid." His grin smooths out into a plain smile afterwards.

Anastasia

"Ah, volunteers and auxiliaries." Villisa concludes, "How many are there and where are they all from?"
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"We've got some soldiers who used to be part of Aurora, some here just for the sake of glory, and some who've come because of our reputation. Not to mention your friends." He offers a smile after that. "So I'd estimate... probably less than 30 right now, but I imagine that number to grow."

Anastasia

"Tsch," Villisa murmurs, "What about your fellow pixie, Afina? She'd have us swimming in equipment if what Cresiel says is accurate." Giving you a coy smile, "Do you think she'd come by if you ask?"
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"I doubt it." Moore says. "She has her own agenda to fulfill these days. Now, if Gathgorian shows up on the front line leading the efreet? Absolutely." A nod after that. "But do we really need people to forge things? I mean, I suppose if we can handle that sort of thing on our own then it does benefit us to not have the smiths from Jovar working on things... hmm. I could ask Gold if he'd be willing to spend some time here..."

Anastasia

"Dearie," Villisa says pleasantly, "I've been in wars. You want a few good smiths here, unless the archons are providing everything for you already, including smiths and support."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"Well, they... kind of are, but there's no reason to not recruit more talent." Moore agrees. "I'll put some feelers out for other options, too."

Anastasia

An agreement and from there...

Next move?
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Let's see if Melia's back. If not, time to go over the info that was brought back on Calley's notes.