News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Moving on

Started by Anastasia, December 03, 2018, 12:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebiris

"We'll stay in touch. Shar has no shortage of mighty champions who would test your strength and your bonds," Alicia confirms.

In Latha's mind she sends, 'Latha, did you have more you wanted to talk to them about?'

Anastasia

'For now, no. I know not if this will end up extending to our greater tasks or how they will intersect. We need to get to know them and support them, but Emily will help greatly there.'

Latha clears her throat, "You mentioned the maze where you found Io? We may want to see that later."

Meanwhile, a pulse. A moment as Ianvasah thinks, "That's it, just like that, by..." Alyssa feels the bond, a bond between her and Ianvasah. Alicia can feel it as well, a distant feeling, not like hers, but a decided sense of similarity.

Syala stays silent during it, but adds quietly to Alicia, 'If there was any doubt left in this enterprise, that ends it.'

Node update for Alyssa. Go read.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Iron Dragoon

Read it

"There it is. Did you notice it?"
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Ebiris

"I felt it," Alicia confirms. "Did you hear anything? Not every time but often we hear an encouraging voice at times like this."

Anastasia

"I didn't, not this time," Emily says, "What does the voice say?"
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"Encouraging things," Alicia repeats. "Keep up the good work, platitudes like that. But that's Zaphkiel for us - for you it might give you a clue to Io's designs if he makes himself heard."

Anastasia

"I'll listen for it," Emily promises, as Ianvasah fingers a ring she didn't have moments before. A plain ring of iron, yet it glows with its own inner light.

"This is new. It can create things? I can feel the magic inside of it." She marvels.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

"That's new to us... I don't recall anything ever being created before... And no, I don't recall hearing Io or anything of the sort."

Ebiris

"In any case, there are other demands on my time. Good luck in your endeavours. If you learn more about Io we'd be interested to know what you discover," Alicia asks, preparing to leave.

Iron Dragoon

Alyssa nods. "Thank you for your visit. Please feel free to visit any time."

Anastasia

Both of you good to move along now?
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Ebiris

Anastasia

Alicia and Syala head out, while Latha lingers a moment. "Know that we'll help you if you need it," she calls, "Everyone has to band together to make this a better world and stop Shar. If you need us, have Emily contact us."
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

"Thank you for your assistance. Please be welcome here without need for a national level crisis."