News:

"I sense a soul in search of answers.  I shalt eat him."

Main Menu

Io's Labyrinth

Started by Anastasia, December 12, 2018, 12:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corwin

Since Moore's antifear stuff is still up, that should be 12 higher, for 81. Any help there?
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

Yes. Changing line then. Moore with the save.

The wyrm glares at you but somehow...Seira is enough. It slowly goes silent, regarding all of you again. "You are as strong as my own will," he says, "Would your Answer for Creation be courage and hope?"
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Corwin

"I don't know if courage is as central to my beliefs as it is to some of my friends here," Seira responds, this time after careful consideration. "Hope is, of course. My answer is the hope of cooperation across differences that might seem irreconcilable. First, the elements will find a way to work together rather than struggle in constant opposition. Then, those in Creation who are decent and value life and dignity will be able to come together, whatever their differences, even without a terrible enemy to unite them."

She gestures with one wing, then the other. "Together, we are undefeated. The difference from facing you one at a time as a group as opposed on our own is as night and day. But that applies to all facets of life, not just to combat. Even the Incarnations created something together, rather than making three separate Creations. I'm baffled that they didn't realize they had their answer all along."

Anastasia

The wyrm is silent after that, and in an instant it is gone. A soft clatter as what is left behind is part of a key, made of shining platinum.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"Well said, Seira," Alicia says after that.

Corwin

Ooh, shiny! Seira just barely stops from vocalizing her thoughts, shifting back and picking the key up. "That's one key I'd be happy to use to meet Io," she says proudly. "Let's go find more scattered hope?"

Anastasia

Antenora exhales, "Well spoken, all," she concurs.

Amaryl comes up to you and hugs you, "Well done, Seira."

Meanwhile Jetina smiles, "It's easier to be courageous around you, Moore" she says, very softly, coming up to him.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore chuckles at that. "That is the essence of courage, isn't it? I wonder if there are more 'Hope Dragons' around though."

Corwin

Seira returns the hug, nodding at Alicia and Antenora with a smile of her own.

Corwin

To Moore, she answers, "At the grasslands, almost certainly."

Ebiris

"And perhaps a prismatic dragon as well? Lets go then," Alicia leads them off that way.

Nephrite

"As long as it isn't another Salt Dragon." Moore says.

Corwin

Nephrite

"He really needs to die at some point, just saying." Moore helpfully adds.

Anastasia

Amaryl quickly scurries away from Seira at that, while Antenora's expression becomes grim. "Have you faced Tor Salinus, Moore?"

Oberuth frowns, "You're lucky you're not missing parts. Eudard's stories about that dragon speak of a terror."
<Afina> Forever.