News:

Game for the gaming god; co-op for the entertainment couch!

Main Menu

Forward

Started by Anastasia, December 27, 2018, 08:15:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+49 : 20 + 49, total 69[/blockquote]
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

The elementals stare, "Galuh?" One finally says. "What is Galuh?"
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

'My friend Dana will explain.' Tryll says, 'Dana, you're up.'
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Dana emerges, "Alright, you fucking elementals, now listen up and hold onto your stone cocks with both hands, because I'm going to fucking change your worlds."

> roll 1d20+41 Intimidate Dana
<Penuche> Kotono invokes Penuche's magic: < 55 > [d20=14]

From here it's all Dana teaching elementals. It's...surprisingly effective, falling in line with her comments as she teaches them the ancient giant game.

As they do, Miranda comes to Debonah, and in a low voice to just the two of them, "Do elementals have stone..." she gestures at one's middle.

Debonah blinks, "And why in Lady Firehair's name should I know that?"

"You oversee men and only men. I assume you understand what falls under your purview," Miranda replies, watching the boulder throwing. "Well, do they?"

This gets Debonah to shake her head with a wry smile, "Not that I know of, but elementals aren't like us. Maybe? Half elementals come from somewhere and they all can't be the results of flukes and insane wizards."

Meanwhile, Benyen stays farther away with Calleigh, "Hey," he calls, "What do you want to be when you promote, Calleigh?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'They're elementals, and therefore mostly sexless.' Tryll tells Miranda and Debonah, 'The average elemental is either spawned from its home plane or created by a higher elemental or god. Humanoid elementals are occasionally capable of interbreeding, though.'

"A courre, of course!" Calleigh replies to Benyen.

Anastasia

Meanwhile, Benyen smiles and adds, "But you're already a courre. You can't be a double courre."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"That's a great idea!"

Anastasia

"...huh," Benyen rubs his chin, "Do you think...you could have two courre bodies at the same time?!"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"Do you really think two of me is a good idea?" Calleigh asks Benyen.

Anastasia

"...then how about three of you?" Benyen asks right back.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"That's a MUCH better idea!"

Anastasia

As they all talk?

"And that's how you do it. Get playing," Dana declares, the elementals going to the rudimentary galuh board, starting to hurl boulders once more.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'We all set?' Tryll asks.

Anastasia

Nods all around, "While they're busy," Dana agrees.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Let's proceed, then.' Tryll heads on.