News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

Getting the band together

Started by Anastasia, January 23, 2019, 01:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corwin

Seira proceeds into the garden!

And as she walks, she sends a missive to her daughter.

Emily, I've had a chat with Gond on your behalf. Come see him, and he will help you make good on your promise to Waukeen.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

'I will when I have time, Mom,' Emily says, 'We're figuring everything out still.'
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Corwin

Just remember that when making something is possible, making it twice is often not that much harder.

And with that helpful advice, Seira decides to go say hi to Morwel's beaus.

Anastasia

From here a pleasant hour of sparring, talking and then a light meal follows. It is hazy and indistinct, forgotten as naturally as a pleasant dream.

You remember more when it happens - when the conversation stops. Queen Morwel ishere, sitting on a throne of roses, taking in all she sees. At your side is Kascha, who smiles warmly at you.

"Seira," Queen Morwel says, "Kascha has come farther than I imagined when she was entrusted to you."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"I imagine her reaching farther still," Seira responds warmly. "I see Kascha mastering the fires of creation, except with her own unique touch. I see her unlocking the mysteries of dragonkind together with me, mapping out yet another path to perfection. We've got a long road ahead of us, but we'll get there!"

Anastasia

Kascha blushes, "I'll make both of you proud of me, I promise."

Queen Morwel smiles, a gentle thing indeed. "I have no doubts of that, Seira and Kascha. No doubt in my mind and no doubt in my soul."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"I'm already proud, so I'm just looking forward to what great things you will continue to be part of," Seira tells her with a grin.

Anastasia

"Then I will be watching and ever be your ally," Queen Morwel declares and then?

Anything to add here?
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Not at present! Let's take Kascha to Liira to spread the word further.

Anastasia

As you go?

Seira, it wasn't like that. There were a few things Queen Morwel needed to explain to me, things I'll understand better soon. Things that are, ah, private to her. Personal.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

I didn't want you to feel pressured or... anything of the sort, really. If you ascending caused any trouble, somehow, I'd rather be the one blamed.

Anastasia

Kascha smiles slightly.

I'm not in trouble at all. Her Majesty's happy for both of us.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Tone can be difficult to judge, sometimes, through these things. Unless there's some of what you were told that you're allowed to share with me and wish to, want to go crash one of Liira's parties?

Anastasia

Can we go home first? I want to talk to everyone and I think I really want to talk to Lady Sanzha and Amaryl too. All of you have been through this.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"Your wish is my command," Seira tells Kascha, shifting the two of them to the maw of the volcano. If they aren't going to a party, they will at least return triumphantly with the Cauldron's inhabitants greeting Kascha!