Getting the band together

Started by Anastasia, January 23, 2019, 01:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

"Oh, I have volcanoes," Gond laughs, "I've built my own!"
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Corwin

"How about building a ring that allows us to visit a Prime? My kid broke one, you see, and while she promised to find another one you know how kids are, she barely cracked a book open to find a replacement."
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

"Oh, one of those?" Gond hmms, "Well, can't make them any more. Sorry, would if I could, was a big thing a long time ago. Oh! Send her over here, I can teach her and have her try. She might find a work around."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"I'll be sure to do that. Thanks!"

Anastasia

"I'll straighten her out," Gond promises, "Why, if she's breaking things like that, who knows what she'll do next?"
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"Who knows indeed," Seira is all too ready to agree.

Anastasia

"Good discussion," Gond laughs, "I think Oghma's ready, so send word when she's ready." Then he's gone, Kascha finally watching with a shake of her head.

"He's so energetic," she says. "Is he always like that, Seira?"
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"Pretty much. Lots of inspiration, very nice and kind. Big presence," she sums it up for Kascha, even as she waits for either a direct invitation from Oghma or his own visit.

Anastasia

Oghma is there - this time the form of an old scribe, bend and hunched. He wears robes and is focused on his parchment, always writing away with swollen hands. He keeps writing even as he looks to you, "You bring knowledge to be seen with Kascha. Congratulations and welcome, Kascha."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"I figured it would be a good idea to reintroduce Kascha, and formally announce the Cauldron's pantheon. I always held the hope we'll get there one day, and that day is now."

In fact, she really should come up with a proper name. And probably without Amaryl's input, or it'd be needlessly lengthy and start with an X.

"Of course, the reason I sought out this audience was that I hoped to ask you about one of your more... unique followers. I believe you know the woman I'm referring to?"

Anastasia

"The knowledge is recorded," Oghma declares, "I do know how you speak of."

"Thanks!" Kascha's smiling now, "I'll be sure to do my part, I promise."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"Can you still feel Sylvie as one of your faithful?" Seira gets straight to the chase. "Can you tell whether she's alive or dead, hurt or well? Perhaps, know her location or able to contact her?"

Anastasia

"I cannot," Oghma says, "21, doubtlessly, if she is still alive. If she is dead, her soul has not come here, and I have claim on her soul."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"21 shields her from view and cuts off contact?" Seira tries to clarify. "In that case, were you prevented from seeing as she gave the power of an archmage to her young child? I've been looking into the circumstances of that, given the growing interest into him and the fact he can't sit still and stick to his home Prime."

Anastasia

"It is possible, I do not know, but it the logical culprit if she lives," Oghma explains, "I am aware of her child. Her last prayer to me was for my protection to her child." Writing away all the while, Oghma momentarily turns to that and reads it over, then continues. "Should knowledge of harm to him come to me, I will take action."
<Afina> Forever.