"With great power comes the opportunity to abuse that power."

Main Menu

Victorious advance

Started by Anastasia, March 25, 2019, 01:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebiris

Or given the all clear!

Anastasia

Going to pause you for a little bit in that case.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Be ready on my word. The battle is being joined now. As soon as we identify a worthwhile flank and target, we will request your aid and send the location.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

I thought you would only ask my aid if the battle went poorly? So long as you have things in hand I wouldn't want to be your first resort.

She's happy to help if needed, but if they ask for her the moment a battle starts it undercuts the whole 'threat in reserve' posture Sylica has been maintaining up until now.

Anastasia

I'm sorry, I was looking at the wrong notes there and had a brain fart. Strike the last two posts, new line instead.

The battle is joined now. The efreet and Imix's minions attack us in great numbers. We may yet call on you, be ready.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Fear not, I am watching.

Anastasia

Just a quick question since this is preparing for tomorrow: Any spell prep or the like?
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Marie can give the three of us an epic mage armour for +22 armour to AC.
Alicia will have her own personal buffs I'll worry about when I make her spoiler block.

Anastasia

Sure thing. You may want to have that ready for tomorrow.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Meanwhile, you're aware of one factor - Latha has returned.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Latha is then invited to come to where Alicia, Antenora, and Syala are so she can be brought up to date on recent events and she can tell them about her own journey. She can spare enough attention for that while monitoring the battle on Fire.

Anastasia

Latha arrives, "I met Tryll and his node, and helped them meet with Io," Latha announces, "Is all well? You seem girded for war."
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"It's been an eventful day," Alicia returns. "First of all Marie was successful in her hunt, she battled Shar's proxy Dragodan in Elandra's Rest and captured him. We've secured him in Sylica with help from Mystra, Lathander, and Selune to ensure Shar can't ever recover his spark. Meanwhile Imix is attacking Zaaman Rul on Fire - Seira has gone to aid him but we've been asked to help if the situation turns dire, so we're preparing to step in as a last resort, which will officially enter us into the war."

It's not like she's trying to brag or anything, it's just been that sort of day! "Did you find what you hoped for?"

Ebiris

Spammable alter reality/SLA spells for everyone
Recitation (CL 33): +3 luck attack/saves
Greater heroism (CL 33): +4 morale attack/saves/skills, +20 temp hp
Spell turning (CL 33): 1d4+6 spell levels reflected
Ghost touch weapon (CL 33): Weapon gains ghost touch property
Vision of the omniscient eye (CL 33): +10 insight to perception, immunity to blindness/dazzled
Freedom of movement (CL 33): +15 CMD vs grapple, move freely despite impediments

Spoiler: ShowHide

Alicia: 651+20/651
Active spells: Many moments of prescience (CL 33), extended mind blank (CL 33), extended nondetection (CL 33), sensual blessing (CL 33), epic mage armour (CL 33), recitation (CL 33), greater heroism (CL 33), repelling shield (CL 33), spell turning (CL 33), dance of the unicorn (CL 33), foresight (CL 33), vision of the omniscient eye (CL 33)
Defences: AC 84, CMD 89 (104 vs grapple), spell resistance 48, energy immunity (fire and cold), status immunity (polymorph, petrification, disease, poison, stunning, sleep, paralysis, death effects, disintegration, energy drain, ability damage, ability drain, mind-affecting, and fear, dazzled & blinded), nondetection (DC 48)
Stat buffs/penalties: +25 competence perception, doubled crit range, +10 armour AC, +3 luck attack/saves, +9 shield AC, +4 attack/saves/skills, +2 insight AC/reflex
Perceptions: Darkvision, tremorsense, blindsight 2 miles, scent, arcane sight, perception +83
Sorcerer spell slots: 6/16/16/14/9/9/15/8/7/8/7/5/3/6/4
Duskblade spell slots: 6/22/22/22/11/7/6

Anastasia

"A remarkable day," Latha confesses, "I've found what I hoped for. In meeting all of the other nodes, I feel I've learned more and know how to drive us forward," Latha begins. It's that moment you feel it - a connection with Latha, blossoming and expanding out.

Node update. That was one long goal, sometimes the simple ones just go on and on.
<Afina> Forever.