News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

A world's support

Started by Anastasia, May 03, 2019, 12:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

Suddenly Moore is free. Is there anything Moore would like to accomplish with the combined weight of our Awesome?
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Nephrite

There's nothing he has pressing that would require the weight of our Awesome that I can think of. Of course, if Tryll needs any help with something he'd offer to help.

Otherwise he just has some odds and ends to pursue now.

Yuthirin

I DO need some help with finding a giant deep crystal.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Nephrite

Moore would be happy to introduce Tryll and friends to Crystalle :)

Anastasia

<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Nephrite

Yes, Moore will take Tryll's team to Crystalle's Palace.  Moore's team can wait at the base.

Anastasia

Dogs cause the most annoying delays, I swear.

This is simple enough - after all those times visiting, you appear quite close and simply walk up to Crystalle's Palace. You find the gates open to you, no challenge to your entrance this time.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"Usually, if you decide to return here, you will be greeted by Lord Crystalle's many adjutants who can speak on behalf of the Archomental." Moore explains.

Since this is clearly an invitation to come in, he will proceed!

Anastasia

"Yeah, getting to talk to the helpers," Dana frowns as you go along.

Thus you go ahead - and are stopped within. Here a great humanoid of gold, bigger than Hanna herself, looms before you. It is nearly featureless and nude, though no anatomical detail is provided.

"Moore." It speaks in a clear voice, greeting you.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Tryll gestures to Moore to encourage him to speak on their behalf!

Nephrite

This one is Crystalle and not, uh, I think his name was Gold, Actually...

Anastasia

This one is new - it could be Gold in a different shape, it could be Crystalle or someone else.

Elementals, y'know?
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"It is good to be here again." Moore says. "You honor is with this invitation inside. This is Tryll, a comrade from my Aurora days. I have brought him here to ask a favor in locating something that I think could be found here in Mineral. Tryll, would you explain please?"

Anastasia

"You may call me Pyrite," The elemental says, "We and us are aware of Aurora. We and us ask that you tell us of what you want, heroes of Aurora."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'We're looking for a single large deep crystal formation. Roughly the size of a large home.'