News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Visitors

Started by Anastasia, May 09, 2019, 12:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

'Maybe he wants to nap with everyone else? Being a god must be stressful.' Tryll offers, floating placidly along.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

You go outside and the radiant figure approaches. As it does, the light fades...huh, Lathander's a long more angelic these days. Blonde too. Oh, and female. Very female.

The figure smiles warmly, "I am looking for Tryll and his allies. Am I in the right place?"
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

'Lathanderette?' Tryll ventures, 'Hello. I am Tryll. This is Miranda. What can we do for you?'
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

"I am Latha," The angel introduces herself, "A servant of Alicia Reynes. I would like to talk."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Uhhh, Latha? Same Latha that works for Lathander? Used to work for Lathander? Can celestials just change jobs like that? I didn't know that was a thing. A NEW THING!' Tryll is suddenly very loud. 'New things aren't very common! Hello again, Latha. New digs?'

Anastasia

Smiling, "Tryll, how are you?" she asks, "It's merely making it official. I go with Lathander's blessings, as well as Celestia's, as I have served them both before. Can we go inside?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Tryll looks at Miranda, 'It's your house.'

Anastasia

"Come in," Miranda says, the light fading as you head within. Once comfortably inside, "I must ask you plainly: How much of your task are you aware of now?" Latha asks.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Which task are you referring to?' Tryll replies.

Anastasia

"The most important one we have," Latha says, "Are you fully aware of them now?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Don't be cryptic. It doesn't suit you. The only clearly defined quest we have right now is the retrieval of heart rubies for Sune. Anything else is just a half-baked plan.'

Anastasia

"Then I believe there's someone you and yours need to come visit," Latha says, "It's yourself, Miranda here, Dana and Benyen, as well as Calleigh? There are matters here not safe to be spoken of in places that are absolutely safe from intrusion."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Yes, though the others are napping. Probably.'

Anastasia

"You know more of what's going on," Miranda asks at this, "I was just wondering about being drawn into all of this."

"I do," Latha concurs, "I wanted to meet all of you again, help support you once you understand what is going on. This is no small thing, no small thing at all."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'By all means, then. Enlighten us.'