News:

Because we're grown ups now, and its our turn to decide what that means.

Main Menu

Visitors

Started by Anastasia, May 09, 2019, 12:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

"So we go in, crack heads and take it?" Benyen says, "That's a fun afternoon. I hope they have skeleton dinosaurs, those are the best to climb up while fighting off dozens of lesser, winged undead flies. Especially since that time my breastplate was broken so I was climbing up bare chested."

"Damn," Dana licks her lips, "Keep talking like that."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

'This time it'll be demons AND undead. Lots of undead. A king of undead in fact.'
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

"So what are we waiting for?!" Dana declares, "Let's go do this!"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'We should properly prepare for negative energy this time. I think a quick trip to Brightwater for a wand of Death Ward or some much would be wise.'
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Okay, it sounds like we've hit the prepping phase of this. Plans/spells/ect?
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

I want Death Ward. Preferably the ability to reapply it at will.

After that, Tryll & Calleigh will have Inertial Armor, and True Seeing to be refreshed every hour.

Anastasia

Sure. Anything else like mind blanks? Go ahead and post expenses in loot as needed and let me know when done.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Calleigh now has a new wand. We are ready.

Anastasia

Great. Who or what is used to get over there so I can track resources. Also, where precisely are you aiming?
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

I'll be using Astral Ingress and Actually I'm not sure. Perhaps we should do some research on this before just popping off to a plane without ends which is intensely hostile to all life. WE'RE STAYING IN BRIGHTWATER. Uh uh uh lemme THINK let's try the local flavor. Silverbrow Consortium. Also we need to give the next ruby to Sune. 

Anastasia

Sure.

Done, done and done. You are now in Brightwater, amid the richness and bustle as you head to the Silverbrow Consortium. You find it as it was before, thankfully.

Go ahead.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Tryll floats inside, Calleigh flitting along!

Anastasia

It is as it always is. AT the front desk one of the beautiful women there smiles and asks, "Ah, Mister Tryll. How can we help you?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Hello. I'm seeking info on the Dying King in Pazunia.'

Anastasia

"Of course. We can provide that reasonably priced." Is the answer you get.
<Afina> Forever.