News:

"In closing, we have the best hobby ever. The End."

Main Menu

The Battle of Father and Son

Started by Anastasia, May 16, 2019, 02:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corwin

Seira sighs. "It's the power of friendship. Simple as that. I knew my chances of heading in and messing him up on my own were slim, but since I came with you all, I believed in that slim chance and we made it happen. If only I'd accounted for his cowardice... we were moments from complete victory, and it was only possible because of all of you. Donald, for drawing their fire and standing stalwart. Elle, for your support that made it easy for me to set up my attack. Honeydip, for more of that support, and being ready at a moment's notice to leap into this furnace with both feet. Ranbar, for keeping the pressure on them and getting Asgeroth."

She turns towards Zaaman Rul, telling him, "Imix hasn't retreated from you. We made him retreat, together, and we'll do that again and again, as much as needed, because you will never need to face him alone in the future, my friend."
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

Zaaman Rul comes to you, offering you his hand. "We did it together," Zaaman Rul agrees, "It was not the victory any of us wanted, not the way we wanted it - but we won. We made Imix swallow his pride and flee."

On taking Zaaman Rul's hand and shaking it, you feel it. Divine power surging within him as he says, "The key to purifying Fire is not to fight on my own. The key is my allies and all those who rose up to fight with me." Reality seems to twist around Zaaman Rul, a powerful pulse of it.

Zaaman Rul has risen from DvR3 to DvR4. He'll be taking extra domain with a specific domain to represent what this victory has taught him.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Corwin

Imix has fled the field of battle, Seira's voice carries across the plains, boosted through her divine will to resound farther than normally possible. His armies are decimated, the remnants in retreat. Victory is ours!

Anastasia

We have triumphed! We stand proud, we endure in victory!
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"Let's get back to your realm?" Seira offers to Zaaman Rul. "Unless you want to take on the City of Brass. I'm fine with it if you are."

Anastasia

With a laugh, his anger slowly dimming, "Not today, but one day." Zaaman Rul offers as well.

New topic incoming in a bit.
<Afina> Forever.