News:

Because we're grown ups now, and its our turn to decide what that means.

Main Menu

The embers of victory

Started by Anastasia, June 07, 2019, 06:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corwin

"Hamawi? I killed Imed Hamawi recently. He was a nasty zealot that refused a generous offer to surrender," Seira reminisces. "Not a prince, though."
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Iron Dragoon

"No, but of note. Still, if he's dead, then I suppose I can't use the armor he had there as bait. A shame. I'll need to find something to do with it. It's quite valuable, albeit evil."
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Corwin

"What sort of armor is it? Perhaps you could just find a use for it yourself."

Anastasia

"Rosier is a Duchess of Hell," Antenora speaks up here, "She oversees witchcraft and similar things. Horrid little creature who serves Belial."

"Wylsafir..." Emily hums, "That sounds familiar, but I can't place it."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ebiris

"Most often if something's evil like that it's not much use for everyone else. I've gathered a lot of things like that over the year, it's effectively worthless junk," Alicia says. "Though I've also got a few more useful items I've been holding onto that we could trade for, I'd even take something like that off your hands just to remove it from circulation and not deprive you of a fair reward for it Alyssa."

Corwin

"I like reforging evil junk into useful equipment while learning a valuable lesson in the process," Seira says with a grin. "That's always an option, too."

Iron Dragoon

"Wylsafir is recently deceased, but was in service to either Lixer or Dispater, but that's all I know. I didn't get much from his vault, but the fact that he had a vault there might be of note. The armor is a set of Armor of the Abyssa Horde. But Abdul Nasr al-Hariq had the full set of the Nine Stars. They're cursed to only be moved by someone of Royal Efreet Blood."

Corwin

Seira snorts. "Hey, Alicia, you said that you stabbed the Grand Sultan? I bet there's plenty of his blood for a parlor trick."

Ebiris

"Can check where we fought, none clung to my blade anyway," Alicia says, since the divinely empowered acid on it ensured nothing marred the metal beneath. Efreet blood should be good enough to not evaporate in the heat anyway.

Corwin

"Glorious! Alyssa, I'll happily lend you a hand with that to poke in the efreet royalty's eyes~"

Iron Dragoon

"There's another thing that could be of concern. I found a vault with the name Shadin Fescion on it. I believe he's a diplomat in Chauntea's court? I found a truly hideous weapon in it. He could have been hiding it there to keep it out of other's hands, but... If that's why he wanted it hidden, why not just destroy it? Unless there's an uglier option that's... Touchy to broach. Is it possible he's tricking everyone?"

Corwin

"It's possible," Seira agrees. "Why not approach her?"

Iron Dragoon

"Well... I'm a mortal. I was thinking maybe a divine to divine conversation might go over better than a random mortal showing up. I doubt Chauntea's small minded in the matter, but I'm a relative unknown as of yet, and there's advantages to keeping it that way. For a little while, at least."

Ebiris

"You're feasting with the Gods already, don't be shy about going high up with these things," Alicia agrees with Seira's sentiments. "Chauntea herself could put the matter to rest one way or another if you gave her the facts."

Corwin

"Alright, then. Let me ask her."

Greetings, Chauntea, Seira contacts the other goddess. My apologies for the abruptness of my call. Would you be able to spare a few moments?