News:

Game for the gaming god; co-op for the entertainment couch!

Main Menu

The embers of victory

Started by Anastasia, June 07, 2019, 06:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

"I'll write you a letter of introduction if you want," Syala offers, "Should you pursue it yourself."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Iron Dragoon

Alyssa nods. "I'll have to figure out how to contact her then. D'ylaran had a vault, too. It only contained some journals, but I know he's quite the despised figure."
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

Seira Aryn. Why, speak what it is you wish, nature is always listening.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Thank you. I will get right to the point, then. My daughter Emily and her friends recently hit a bank serving questionable clientele, a Farrols run by a renegade marut. I have just learned that one of the vaults belonged to Shadin Fescion, who I believe is in your court. The vault contains a vile weapon, from my understanding of the facts. My first thought is that perhaps you should ascertain Shadin's loyalty and decent nature in light of this. Should evidence be desired, Emily or her friend, Alyssa Songsteel, would be happy to provide it.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

Prudent. I will investigate this and see if there was a good reason for such a thing, or even if that was his vault in truth.

Alyssa Songsteel. I'll remember that name. Little Emily's finally gone out to make friends?

Meanwhile Ianvasah is quietly watching it all, everyone waiting on Seira here.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"Chauntea says thanks, and will contact you if she needs to take a look at your evidence. Given our powers of investigation, however, I'd be surprised if she contacted you for anything but a reward," Seira tells Alyssa, before smiling a bit. "Don't hesitate to do it. A quick prayer on any of your parts would have been enough for this, even before bothering with letters of introduction."

Both she and Xera are finally making their own moves out there, across the planes. I'm actually pretty happy over that!

Anastasia

Good.

Has she found a cute boyfriend yet?
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

No. Amaryl and I are hands off there, since we don't really want to pressure our girls. Besides, they have as much time to find love as they need to. I'll make sure of that!

Anastasia

Today is always a good day to grow and start a family. I hope she remembers that.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

I'll let her know! Seira promises, before speaking up, "Oh, and Chauntea also wants you to remember that it's alright to date before reaching twenty, Emily."

Anastasia

Emily suddenly stops, a bit of burning red apple halfway to her mouth. She turns and suddenly blushes, "Mother!" she blurts out, reddening like the apple here.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Seira laughs, changing the topic to avoid embarrassing Emily too much. "So, Alyssa, that's one problem solved, and I'll stop by to visit tomorrow with some of the Sultan's blood to help with the other one. If you're interested in my patronage to redeem any of the vile contents of that bank, I'll also lend a hand with that."

Iron Dragoon

Alyssa nods, "Thank you. Some of it is valuable, and since I just moved places I'm short on resources and funds."

I'm basically done here if everyone else is.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

About my take, fun chat and what needed to happened has happened. Does anyone else have anything else to add here, first of all?
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris