News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

A full wagon

Started by Anastasia, June 25, 2019, 11:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephrite

I need to redo our realm to allocate resources to notes, but Moore will spend time with Xandra and the book until it's interrupt time.

Anastasia

Let me pause you just a sec pending working out how this is gonna flow on Seira's side.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Nephrite

Anastasia

You are working on that when, "Moore."

You look up from your studies with Xandra. Erathaol is there, a hand held up. "Your services in hosting may well be required soon."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore blinks, less in surprise from the sudden appearance and more to why.

"Lord Erathaol. I have no objections, but why here out of curiosity?" He asks.

Anastasia

"Seira requested it," Erathaol explains, as Xandra turns as well. "We seek to bring the Grand Sultan to negotiations from a position of strength and force an end to this war."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"I admit some surprise that we aren't using Lord Barachiel's abode." He says. "Nonetheless, if Seira requested it then I will ensure we receive him in a manner befitting these negotiations."

Anastasia

"The light of Chronias is strong here. Let him not be blinded to the truth," Erathaol agrees. "Let him have to face reality and not hide between pretty lies."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"I'll have things ready." Moore promises.

Anastasia

"Do so. If you need aid, I will provide it," Erathaol says, simply and to the point.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore nods!

I can spend some time creating a good description for what I'm looking for here.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

A new building, right in the middle of Hope's Landing, stands out slightly from the rest of the bright stone used to make the rest of the fortress.

It's not very tall, but it stands out -- there are bright white banners on the front of it, depicting the seven layers of Celestia -- two on each side of the large door that stays open.

Inside the building is a large, round table made of fine wood. All around it sit comfortable-looking chairs; the chairs themselves fit any size, as does the table. No matter who sits at the table, everyone always seems to be eye-to-eye and completely level.

There are six windows, each placed slightly higher than the last, with a large, glass ceiling that allows the light of Celestia to shine down into the room.

Anastasia

Fortunately you have a deity helping you with a relevant alter reality since otherwise that's a big project, yeah.

By saying it stands out slightly from the rest of the stone, how so?
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Mm, think of it like a building that has high charisma. Does that make sense? Like it has a 'presence'.