News:

"In closing, we have the best hobby ever. The End."

Main Menu

Meeting at the light

Started by Anastasia, June 28, 2019, 10:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Thus the appointed time approaches, the hour at hand for everyone to arrive. As your group prepares...

Go ahead and set yourself up and how you want you and your allies to be appearing here, Moore.

Go ahead and figure out your entrance, Seira.

I'll do more off of that, this is mostly setting up for Monday.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Nephrite

Hope's Landing stands out just a little more than it has previously. The small fortress on the shores of Lunia seems aglow moreso than it has in the past. The walls surrounding the fortress in a circle rise just a little higher today.

Standing just outside the main archway that leads into the fortress itself is Moore, fluttering at the head of his allies. Slightly behind him and to his left is Jetina, to his right Kaja, and behind them on the left is Cresiel and the right Xandra.

He's wearing a pearly white with gold trimmed coat as he waits with his allies, his expression neutral and devoid of any apparent tension.

Seira (and anyone else who'd been here before) would notice a new building past the archway that stands in the very center of the fortress area.

Anastasia

Cresiel's chain armor is polished and he is standing at attention, ready for what comes.

Xandra is in white robes, her face hidden by a hood that glows with light. She is well kept and pristine.

Jetina is in full armor, polished until it seems to glow. She is prepared, sword and armor present if not drawn. Her holy symbol of Raziel is prominent, resting on her chest and also engraved into her armor.

Kaja simply stands, waiting for you with his heavy, scaled body and various trinkets on him.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Seira steps into Lunia in a flash of golden fire, clad in a gown made of stars and a crown of majestic flames. She carries no visible weapons or armor, for that part is adequately covered by Oraga and Donald who accompany Seira at her sides. Overhead, three massive dragons with scales the color of the rainbow fade into being, before transforming into three humanoids that bring up the rear of the Cauldron's delegation.

"Thank you for hosting this event, Moore," she says upon approaching the pixie waiting to greet them. "I have a good feeling about it~"
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Nephrite

A smile and a long bow follow.

"Lady Seira. I was a bit surprised to hear that you wished for this meeting to take place here; I think I understand your goal, however." Moore says with a smile. "I think... the reality of the situation, is that we could do a great deal of good to Creation today."

Corwin

Inviting the Sultan to the Cauldron would've just brought on tiresome bribery attempts, Seira muses as she smiles back at Moore. "I think it's our best chance to end the war in our favor. I don't believe he has another path to staying in genuine power than coming to a swift accord with us."

Nephrite

Moore nods and glances over his shoulder to Xandra. "Would you please repeat what you told me earlier?"

Anastasia

"It is a time of great risk and reward," Xandra repeats dutifully, "I have seen a great chance to change the future for the better, but also a time where it comes with a matching risk."

"It may come to be," Barachiel agrees.

In that instant he is there, unattended. "Moore," he commands, "I would have you and yours be my honor guard for this, as well as the host."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

He manages to not startle at that, for once.

He offers a nod a bow to Barachiel. "As you command. It would be our honor."

Anastasia

Moore's party falls in around Barachiel, who nods once to Seira, "The Grand Sultan arrives imminently."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"Let's wait for him, then," Seira agrees, nodding back at Barachiel.

Nephrite

Moore will wait!

If it comes up, Moore is projecting a +15 charisma aura.

Anastasia

It is a column of fire that emerges from the ground. A great gout of flame burning high, sizzling in the air. It reaches hundreds of feet tall, burning bright. As it does, a figure emerges and another another. Five total: The Grand Sultan and four looming, massive fire elementals. Primals for certain, each flanking him as he approaches.

Donald is at the ready, meeting his gaze without flinching. Oraga simply stays at your side and rumbles, while above your dragons roar defiance against the flames. They fly around those flames, as if to do battle with them at a moment's notice.

Cresiel watches on as the Grand Sultan approaches as the light of Chronias shines, impassive. Xandra looks on while Jetina's expression hardens. Her hand drifts to the hilt of her sword, while Kaja just smiles, showing many sharp, white teeth.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

+16 aura from me, since why not.

Seira offers the Sultan her hand in greeting as he approaches the archway.

Anastasia

The Sultan's expression is grand, a warm smile on it as he takes Seira's hand. His handshake is vigorous, "We meet again," he says, exchanging a polite nod with Barachiel.

"We meet again," Cresiel agrees quietly, the two sharing a short, sharp look.

"Let us head within and talk. Moore, lead us within." Barachiel commands.

Oraga looms over Seira, protecting without another word spoken.
<Afina> Forever.