News:

"In closing, we have the best hobby ever. The End."

Main Menu

A book and many things to do

Started by Anastasia, July 09, 2019, 11:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

As you concoct truly horrible ideas and plots...

Next move?
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Iron Dragoon

Uh, I was waiting on the others to come up with their lists and then pick something to do.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

It's not long until Jarem comes over, "Alyssa," he calls as he enters your office, "How are we doing on equipment?"
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

"Not sure. But now is a good time for a surprise inspection. Start at the forges and let the soldiers get word on their own, or start with the soldiers?"

Anastasia

"No." Jarem comes over and taps his gauntlet on the table, knuckles hitting against it. "I mean our equipment, after our recent improvements."
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

"Ah. Emily and I still have to deal with the ring, but... Outside of a few things to improve skills, I'm happy with what I have. Until I can get the gems finished at least. Bastian... The way he fights makes it difficult to find things that can help him, and he seems satisfied.. Ianvasah has her own issues with shape shifting but she seems solid. Emily seems happy. What about you? Your input is always helpful. Almost always."

Anastasia

"Almost always," Jarem challenges back, a hint of a smile on his face. "Really?"
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

"You're right, too much credit. I wanted you to feel you were doing well, but I see your point. Too much praise can swell a man's head. Very well, I agree with your assessment. I expect better in the future, Jarem."

Anastasia

Jarem gives you a long look at that, "It's always interesting to see someone dig themselves in deeper," he says, "Rather like a burrowing worm escaping a hunting dragon."
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

"Agreed. When a subordinate cops an attitude with a superior, they always dig themselves into a grave. As such, I'll impose a punishment on you: You're to arrange a double date with you, Dolmaya, Bastian, and Alihana."

Anastasia

"Not a chance in Hell or the Abyss," Jarem banters right back. "As I was saying, are there any more needs we need to address with our equipment, in your opinion?"

<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

"Not especially, I don't think. I feel Bastian's a little light on things, but getting an opinion out of him is like getting water from a rock, sometimes. I think he's in a mode of 'hasn't been a problem yet, so it's not a problem.' Other than that, I think we're fairly well equipped. Things could always use improving, though. The eternal battle."

Anastasia

"The eternal battle," Jarem agrees, "Still...we're worthy and equipped now, and that just means we need to take more treasure from our enemies."
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

"Yes. At least... Oh... 1 million gold worth. After splits. Ideas? Something that might contribute to our battle? Or help the Red Knight somehow?"

Anastasia

"Well-" That's all Jarem gets out when you feel it. A growing connection to him, blossoming amid you as...

Node update.

<Afina> Forever.