The first peaceful day

Started by Anastasia, July 22, 2019, 10:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephrite

"I suppose, let's see how far I can push something I already know how to do." Moore says. "The creation of objects."

Anastasia

"A fine place to start. Create something you've done before and isn't too taxing," Xandra suggests.

Tepen stands back to watch, while Kaja crosses his arms and goes to lean against the tree Tepen was napping at.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Nephrite

Moore, again, tries to create a blade of grass with his Words... a living blade of grass, growing out of the ground!

Last time he did this, it was 300 points of damage.

For reference, he currently has 630 HP and 630 temp HP.

Anastasia

It flows far easier, a new blade of grass growing. You feel deeper as you do, a vast well of power flowing into you, an image of great veins beneath the earth, pulsing with power.

30 damage.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore blinks.

"...It was so easy." Moore says with a look to Xandra. "I think it's because I'm here... the power of Lifasa makes this easier, too."

Anastasia

Here Xandra puts a hand to her chin, a consideration. "How precisely does Lifasa support you, Moore?"
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"I'm not sure how to answer that question." Moore admits.

Anastasia

"I'm not entirely certain myself," Tepen steps forward here, "What do you propose?"

"That this bond may go deeper than I imagined," Xandra says plainly, "The ease on which you conjured that belies your progress."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore nods to Xandra. "I... mm. If it helps, I can go to the very core of Lifasa safely and feel it." He says. "I do think I'm connected to it in some way."

Anastasia

"Heal yourself," Xandra says, "Once you are restored, try making an entire tree. A copy of that tree there." A look right at the oak tree Kaja leans against - well did, smoothly standing straight when Xandra looks at it.

Kaja goes over to the cow, patting its side, "We'll stay over here while the miracle workers violate every reasonable expectation of reality again."

"Moooo," Is the response.

"Yeah," Kaja agrees, watching.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Somehow Xandra turned into Latha.

Moore will wait a minute for his connection to Lifasa to be restored and will try and create a copy of the tree, outside of the circle of protection, but still nearby!

Anastasia

Fixed. At least Kaja is still Kaja. This time.

Anyway, have you ever made anything like a tree before?
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Not of that size. For your reference:

Known costs:
300 HP for a blade of grass (living). Rooted blade of grass that grew out of dirt (300 damage)
golf-ball sized rock. 100 damage.
Half-cup of Natural brown dirt, nothing special to your eyes except that you created it. 50 damage
Half-cup of water, nothing special. 30 damage
Half-cup of apple juice. 40 damage
Small clay pot - 110 damage

Anastasia

Before your eyes, you feel a pull and the same vastness. A tree rises up, rises full and fast before you. A mature, tall tree, fully grown and yet still growing, a nearby twin.

50 damage after discounts here. Note that this was on Lifasa for your notes.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore just... stares.

"It was barely more difficult than a blade of grass, here." Moore says. "I can't believe it."