A new order

Started by Anastasia, July 22, 2019, 11:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebiris

"You're important to us all, Latha," she reaches over to pat the angel's hand. "You said something about Malcanthet, though?"

Anastasia

"I'd like to go seek more information, so we can plan a better attack on her," Latha says, "With your permission."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ebiris

"Where were you planning on looking?" Alicia asks. "After all, you do rather stand out and searching the Abyss is exposing yourself to a lot of risk."

Anastasia

With a wry smile, "Everywhere I can safely, and a few besides. I don't plan to go to the Abyss unless I must, it is too dangerous."
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"Alright, but please do consider your safety. You don't have to be standing in Pazunia to be at risk from an assassin or a trap," Alicia says. It'll be good for Latha to go out hunting and feeling useful, but they have a lot of enemies and she's a juicy prize. "In fact if you want to go check on primes as well I can make you my proxy for a little while - it's a little extra protection if you get in trouble too."

Anastasia

Latha smiles brightly at that, "Thank you. I was going to ask," she says, "Have you managed a third proxy yet?"
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"Yes, my divinity grew after Eblis returned to Celestia," Alicia nods. "I haven't decided on who will hold the role permanently - obviously you're soon destined for greater things. So for the moment it can be a roving ability the way I used to use it before I granted Ebony the honour full time." She smiles a bit herself. "Wasn't that long ago either, and now I'm up to three."

Anastasia

"There's still so much mountain to climb," Latha says, standing. Resting her hand on your shoulder a moment and then leaving it there, "I'm here to talk anytime, Alicia. I know you have so much to do now and so much to live up to."
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"Thank you," she stands up with Latha's hand on her shoulder. This is Sylica and thus holy enough for her purposes as she clasps her hand over Latha's and bestows on her the power of being Alicia's proxy in the world.

Since it's just temporary no real need to redo her stats unless she gets into an onscreen fight. Should it matter she gets the Battlesense SLA while proxy so she can't be ambushed easily.

Anastasia

Sure thing.

"I'll return," Latha promises, then with a ripple of magic, is gone.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Alicia then resumes tending to Sylica and being watchful in case matters on Fire or Earth require her attention.

Corwin

As she settles to wait for the Grand Khan's treaty proposal, Seira communicates to her allies in this war, from close like Barachiel, Romiel and Moore of Celestia, the elemental princes and princesses of Good and Sylica's leadership through those fitting more the roles of patrons like Lathander and Queen Morwel and all the way to allies of convenience like Yan C Bin or Istishia.

On the heels of the efreet capitulation, the dao have made a barely acceptable offer to end the war. I hope to deliver good news to all soon.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Ebiris

That's good news. Alicia replies then.

Do let me know if I have to tidy up the Abyssal Lake, thank you.

Anastasia

In a moment Syala is at your side. "Well." She smiles a bit, "Our percentage of war victories is still a resounding 100%."
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"Please don't jinx us," Alicia says wryly, turning to look at Syala and then leaning over to give her a quick kiss. "Hopefully the barely acceptable offer isn't too bad."