"Because we grind your souls, hopes, and dreams down ... and ride the wave."

Main Menu

Ahead lies...?

Started by Anastasia, August 22, 2019, 01:30:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephrite

Anastasia

Sure, gimme the normal checks on those.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Nephrite

107 on the Knowledges and 102 on Spellcraft.

Anastasia

From them you get 5 pieces of lore, unraveling a little more of the puzzle.

Total?
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

While we're waiting on Cresiel, let's check on... uh... I guess let's check in on our good friend the loci? Surely it's at least... well, not puking terror slime everywhere at this point?

Anastasia

As you go to do that?

"Moore."

Erathaol is at your side between one blink of an eye and the next as you rise from your seat, lore deciphered and neatly put aside.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"Lord Erathaol." Moore greets him, offering a bow. "A pleasure to see you again."

Anastasia

A slight nod to that, nothing more. Instead, "I would like to know how your studies progress, in all matters."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore moves over to take a seat.

"I continue to study and learn more of the Words of Creation. I do so because I feel they are vital to my ability to succeed at becoming One." Moore says. "I understand better the link I have with Lifasa and the aid it can give me, but... when I am in the Beyond, I will only have myself and my strength, so I hope to use it to grow so that I can better become what I need to." He says, a pause before he continues.

"I believe we have about a third of the research of Sylvie's son." He says. "I think, ultimately... I think somehow rescuing her and finding her will aid me in understanding how to use my abilities."

Anastasia

"I understand," Erathaol says calmly, sitting next to you. "I would offer you an honor, to strengthen you and to bestow responsibilities on you as well. It is your choice, and it is a power I believe will not avail you outside of Creation."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore blinks. "I am honored and humbled." He nods afterwards. "My duties are to Creation, regardless of my goals taking me outside of it temporarily."

Anastasia

Going on, "I offer you a position as my proxy." Erathaol says, "Know this: That it will transform you into a spirit, but it will empower you for the time you hold it. It is your choice to accept or not, and no rancor will be held no matter your choice."

http://www.soulriders.net/forum/index.php/topic,103072.msg1051749.html#msg1051749

The Proxy Template, review and ask any questions IC or OOC that you like.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore smiles a bit. "It's... funny, I know I had asked about it before."

He clears his throat and straightens up. "I will decline the offer... not because I do not wish it, but... If I am to stand in the way that Creation needs, then I must do so with my own power, bolstered by my allies. To take this honor..."

A slightly brighter smile. "If I am to bring hope across Creation, then I will do it. I think I can do it without your gift, in my own way." Moore says, finally.