News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

Ahead lies...?

Started by Anastasia, August 22, 2019, 01:30:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

It's why the teleport object spell exists. One of those odd little things that rarely comes up. It's a 7th level sor/wiz spell.

But you can't teleport an item by itself with just teleport.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Nephrite

Foolishness! Very well.

"Let me try something." Moore says as he withdraws his flute and attempts to make a gate to Hopes Landing!

Anastasia

Sure enough, a gate opens to your music.

Just to be clear, that invokes a gate spell, right?
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Yes.

"Well, since we know that works, let's rest and give me an hour to recover, then come back." He says.

Plan will be wait, then Greater Plane Shift right back.

Anastasia

You return, rest. As Grias brings out meals for everyone - full salads with walnuts, minced meat and cheese mixed in - you get a message.

'Moore,' Ebony's voice, 'I will be at Hope's Landing shortly. Can you receive me?'
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore blinks. He hadn't expected that.

'Of course.' Is his reply.

"Grias, would you prepare a light snack and some tea please? We're going to have a guest."

Anastasia

"Oh, I'll just have another meal prepared," Grias says agreeably, "There's plenty."

Soon enough Ebony joins you, sitting down. After a few greetings and breaking bread, "I bring news from Saint Alicia. Are you familiar with the Deep Stacks?"
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore frowns almost immediately.

"Yes, I was there recently. You probably know that, though." He says. He wastes no time as he moves on. "What happened?"

Anastasia

"Well..."

Quick question so I know how much exposition is to be done: Are you familiar with what's been going on there, Moore, OOC?
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Anastasia

What follows is a to the point summary of events. "...and Alicia bid me to come here and inform you of what transpired."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore let's out a breath.

"I feel responsible for this." He says as he sits back to drink some juice. "But even if I am, it's not my place to interfere with that creature. It has to come to its own decisions about what's right and wrong without influence." He takes in a breath at that."

He looks down into his glass as he speaks.

"Still... the desire is there to speak to it, but... it's not Sylvie, not Canderella and not Gathgorian. Is Alicia keeping tabs on it to ensure Hell doesnt try anything?" He asks, uplifting his gaze.

Anastasia

"Saint Alicia is taking her own precautions, I have no doubt," Ebony says.

"I say you go meet it," Kaja speaks up, "Or at least keep an eye on it. You have enemies like Hell."

Cresiel's quiet throughout this, "Regardless, I will go. An adult in body and perhaps mind it may be, but none should live without knowing the guidance of a father."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"We should probably ask Mystra if she has any objections." Moore says. He turns to smile at Ebony. "I appreciate you telling us about this. It's good to see you as well, I hope you'll visit again so we can talk about less... bizarre matters."

Anastasia

Ebony rises after a polite bite of her meal, "Blessings on you," she says, going and gone.

"Well-" Jetina begins as Grias flies up, right in your face, dominating your field of view.

"How could you do that to Ilsenine?!" Grias sputters, "Y-you....out of wedlock...with multiple women! Together! AND CRESIEL TOO!"

Jetina shuts up, stares and slowly starts to laugh. Xandra joins her as Cresiel's expression tightens and Kaja grins, gently picking up Grias by the 'light' and pulling him away from you.
<Afina> Forever.