News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Towards Malana

Started by Anastasia, November 08, 2019, 03:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corwin

"I think I can just take us there," Seira muses, studying the notes to be certain. It's best not to rely on luck, after all. "Who will you bring with you? Force of personality is a good idea when considering the team, given how it works in the Beyond."
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

"Any who seek to become One would be a wise choice," Xandra speaks up here, "For some of the same principles may apply, if any of the Beyond influences this place."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Nephrite

"I think myself and Xandra will be suitable." Moore says.

Corwin

"I'll invite Amaryl. And maybe Kascha or Ranbar would be interested," Seira muses. "Let's prepare and depart come morning?"

Anastasia

Okay, in that case give me a party and any prep?
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Do Kascha and/or Ranbar want to come?

As for prep, my standard travel spells will be offered to anyone coming.

All spells here are to be precast before leaving home [CL 35]. They are shared with all party members unless explicitly refused or are marked with *.

Overall: Glorious Rally, Celestial Valor, Ghost Touch (Armor, Shield and Weapons), Recitation (per round spell)
Defensive: Shield of Warding, Foresight, Visions of the Future, Dragonskin, Foresight, Superior Vigor (per round spell)
Perception Modes and Protections: True Seeing, Vision of the Omniscient Eye, Detect Scrying, Greater Arcane Sight
Movement Modes and Protections: Freedom of Movement, Pass Without Trace, Greater Anticipate Teleport
Skill Checks: Surge of Hope, Voice of the Dragon
Ability Checks: Surge of Hope
Immunities and Resistances: Nondetection, Mass Death Ward, Heroes's Feast, Energy Res 30 (all)
Esoteric Boosters: Fortunate Fate, Spell Turning

Nephrite

Moore would offer to take anyone coming by Hope's Landing's blessing stone for the following: Epic Mage Armor (CL24), Mind Blank (CL17) and Afina's Perfect Sight (CL27).

He doesn't have anything to add for the group that Seira isn't already covering, and he can do his music stuff as needed if they get into combat.

He would go with his standard spells on himself, which are:

Biblotecha Arcana (CL33)
Superior Resistance (CL33)
Greater Improvisation (CL33)
Harmonize (CL33)
Righteous Halo (CL24)

Anastasia

They'll both come for a party of five.

Okay, do you all want any spells from the NPCs coming along?
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Party of six, then. Seira, Amaryl, Moore, Xandra, Kascha and Ranbar. I don't need any particular spell from the NPCs precast.

Nephrite

I can't think of anything.

Anastasia

Okay, it's a bit late in the day to start a new thing, so we'll pick that up first thing tomorrow, you two.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Corwin

Anastasia

Another post coming.

[spoiler]

Moore would offer to take anyone coming by Hope's Landing's blessing stone for the following: Epic Mage Armor (CL24), Mind Blank (CL17) and Afina's Perfect Sight (CL27).

Xandra
HP: 567/567 (fast healing 8)
Negative Conditions:
Aura: Menace 20ft (-2 attacks, AC, saves; DC 37)
Bonuses: Attack+12 (+2 luck, +4 sacred, +6 morale), Damage+10 (+4 sacred, +6 morale) AC+14 (+2 dodge, +2 luck, +4 sacred, +6 morale), Saves+12 (+2 luck, +4 sacred, +6 morale), Skills+4 (+14 perception, bluff, diplo, intimidate)(+4 morale), Checks+4 (+4 morale) 2d6 holy weapons
Resources: Smite Evil 9/9 Lay On Hands 16/16 Servant of the Heavens 1/1 Sudden Empower 1/1 Sudden Enlarge 1/1
Spells Used:
SLAs Used:
Spells Active: True Seeing (CL35), Glorious Rally (CL35), Celestial Valor (CL35), Ghost Touch Armor (CL35), Ghost Touch Weapon (CL35), Recitation (CL35), Foresight (CL35), Visions of the Future (CL35), Superior Vigor (CL35), Vision of the Omniscient Eye (CL35), Detect Scrying (CL35), Greater Arcane Sight (CL35), Freedom of Movement (CL35), Pass Without Trace (CL35), Greater Anticipate Teleport (CL35), Surge of Hope (CL35), Voice of the Dragon (CL35), Nondetection (CL35), Mass Death Ward (CL35), Heroes Feast (CL35), Resistance to Energy (All Five) (CL35), Fortunate Fate (CL35), Spell Turning (CL35)
Notes: Has bardic music in the rare event Moore can't cover something.

Amaryl
HP: 590/590
Negative Conditions:
Aura: Divine 10ft (various)
Bonuses: Attack+12 (+2 luck, +4 sacred, +6 morale), Damage+10 (+4 sacred, +6 morale) AC+14 (+2 dodge, +2 luck, +4 sacred, +6 morale), Saves+12 (+2 luck, +4 sacred, +6 morale), Skills+4 (+14 perception, bluff, diplo, intimidate)(+4 morale), Checks+4 (+4 morale) 2d6 holy weapons
Resources: Emergency Skirmish 1/1 Blinding Speed 25/25 Elemental Summon 3/3 Smiting 1/1 Dragonfire 1/1
Spells Used:
SLAs Used:
Spells Active: True Seeing (CL35), Glorious Rally (CL35), Celestial Valor (CL35), Ghost Touch Armor (CL35), Ghost Touch Weapon (CL35), Recitation (CL35), Foresight (CL35), Visions of the Future (CL35), Superior Vigor (CL35), Vision of the Omniscient Eye (CL35), Detect Scrying (CL35), Greater Arcane Sight (CL35), Freedom of Movement (CL35), Pass Without Trace (CL35), Greater Anticipate Teleport (CL35), Surge of Hope (CL35), Voice of the Dragon (CL35), Nondetection (CL35), Mass Death Ward (CL35), Heroes Feast (CL35), Resistance to Energy (All Five) (CL35), Fortunate Fate (CL35), Spell Turning (CL35)
Notes: Always goes first with supreme init, +4 bonus to attacks after the first miss in a round.

Kascha
HP: 649/649
Negative Conditions:
Aura: Protective 20ft (+4 deflection/+4 resistance vs evil)
Resources: Chaos Devotion 1/1 Pearl of Power Vest 3/3 Entangling Blast 3/3 Brass Ioun Stone Temp HP 3/3 White Sphere Ioun Stone Mass Heal 1/1
Spells Used: 6: Superior Resistance 8: Mind Blank
SLAs Used:
Notes:

Ranbar
HP: 704/704
Negative Conditions:
Aura:
Resources: Channel Energy 14/14 Inspiration 25/25 Cunning Save 4/4
Spells Used:
SLAs Used:
Notes: Baseline cunning insight is +4 from feats, exalted adds +6, ring adds +1, total of +11 if used in tandem with that.
<Afina> Forever.