News:

"I stand humbled by your vast My Little Pony knowledge."

Main Menu

Emancipation

Started by Anastasia, August 22, 2019, 01:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

"My training should be enticement enough," Gond retorts, a smile on his face.

With one hand on her hip, "Besides, I'd rather do it myself. I don't learn by letting you do it."

"That's the spirit," Gond reaches out and clasps Elle's shoulder, "Now come over here and I'll show you something you're doing wrong when you pour those ingots."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Corwin

Heathens! Friendly bribes really do help a lot!

Seira keeps silent, of course, allowing them to work as she contemplates picking up the craft once more. Shamal always had fun with it. Maybe once she's secure enough in her martial training?
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

Thus the two work - friendly chatter and lessons learned as you watch. They are absorbed in their own world, relentlessly working towards it. Greater and greater boasts of craftsmanship follow. Has anyone ever built a mountain personally, really? Well, besides Gond.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Seira often toyed with the idea of breaking a mountain, flipping it over and making it a flying base. But the Cauldron is pretty much a floating mountain already, and the challenge of doing it is lessened with the availability of genuine divine power. Perhaps in another life?

For now, she patiently gives Gond and Elle a chance to play to their hearts's content!

Anastasia

Okay, anything else yo uwant to get done in this part, Seira?
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

We're good! Let's go befriend Dynosys!

Anastasia

Cool. How you gonna make contact, huh?!?!?!
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

My avatar will just stop by.

Anastasia

Okay.

Thus you reach Jovar. Dynosys has a home here, a secluded temple. Yet when you arrive you find a solar stands before the entrance. It is indeed a temple, fenced in and crafted of the gemstones that adorn the hills here. It is a rainbow of glittering colors, a beauty that makes the draconic side of you want to stare and take, hoard it all.

The solar is tall and clad in golden armor, a sword of crackling lightning in hand. "My lady," he says as you approach, more light than form, a sense of love and power from it. All abiding, all patient. "The Authority is not in at the current time. I am able to contact the Authority of Portals if you wish for me to."

From above the light is endless. It makes the gemstones shine all the brighter, as of glistening in the light of a hundred suns.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"I wish to consult the Authority on a project I'm cooperating on with Celestia which touches upon his specialty," Seira tells the solar. "If Dynosys is able to free a few hours for this today, I would appreciate it. However, if lives depend on his current work, we could reschedule to a more convenient time."

Anastasia

The solar nods, his six wings radiant with light. There is a pause before, "He will arrive presently."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"Thank you for your understanding."

Anastasia

In moments there is a rush of air, a displacement. An old man with cane appears, walking slow. He is bearded and mustached, both rather bushy and white. He wears simple clothes, nothing more than a peasant would wear. "Dragon Princess," the old man bows his head to you.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Seira's avatar is wearing her adventuring outfit, of course! "Thank you for coming, Dynosys," she tells him. "I'm working on a unique project in the field of dimensional travel and portals, and I would appreciate getting your input." She takes a look around to see whether they are sufficiently isolated, or require additional privacy.

Anastasia

"Of course," The old man bows his head, "I would be honored to lend you the assistance you seek."
<Afina> Forever.