News:

"In closing, we have the best hobby ever. The End."

Main Menu

Rainbows loom

Started by Anastasia, October 12, 2019, 07:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

'...ah. My apologies. There is no need to forget it, it is not any great secret. Merely do not speak unneededly of it?' Ebony replies.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Nephrite

Moore will neatly put the letter back to have it re-delivered to Aurora, nonetheless.

'You have my word. Was there anything in the letter to me you wish to let me know? Otherwise, I can wait.'

Anastasia

'It is routine,' Ebony sends back, 'I will recompose it and resend it, while hastening another letter to Canderella. Her reply makes far too much sense now.'
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

'Be well, my friend.'

He then will take a look at Ruby's!

Anastasia

It is a fancy slip of paper, thick, white and creamy. Beautiful red drawings of flowers and flame adorn it.

Sisatar and Ruby wish to cordially invite you to a Benediction of the Eggs, which will be followed with a soiree at Maldyson's. The exact date shall be determined once all interested parties are determined, through various and sundry magical services to ensure a date all can attend.

You are welcome to bring up to two guests. All provisions, including a night's lodging, shall be covered.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Would my nice Knowledge checks tell me offhand what a Benediction of the Eggs is? I mean, he has a pretty good idea...

108 on whatever the relevant ones would be unless it's something super specialized.

Also, in addition to that, what is Maldyson's? Same check.

Moore will think for a moment of who to invite... Jetina for certain, and perhaps Kaja?

Anastasia

A Benediction of the Eggs is a rare ceremony. Occasionally, a dragon will have a ceremony for their freshly laid eggs to be blessed by a cleric - usually a draconic deity but not always. As mother dragons are intensely territorial of anything around their eggs, most don't have the mindset for it.

Maldyson's is a extremely nice and expensive restaurant in Brightwater. It's great if you want to bleed coins and eat in the lap of luxury.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Definitely Jetina and Kaja.

He will write something simple!

'Miss Ruby,

I would be delighted to attend. I will bring Jetina, whom you know, as well as Kaja, a half-dragon comrade of mine.

Thank you for the offer.

-Duke Moore of Celestia'.

And there was one more... Romiel, I think?

Anastasia

Yes.

Romiel's is dry - it's a discussion of the obsidian weapons, a recap and a recount. Nothing interesting, just a summary, a listing of them and a counting.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Just as a point of order, Moore would've also given the location of the forge to Romiel. I can't remember if they actually did that IC, but if not, here's your notice on it.

With that done, it's time to look at the lore!

108 on the Ks, 103 on the Spellcrafts.

Anastasia

Sure, no problem.

Which lore, to be clear?
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Grias mentioned I had lore to review.

Anastasia

Oh, dur.

It looks like a bit of gathered lore. It's nothing hugely revelatory, but it does point out a few more parts.

4 points. Total?
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

With all of that done, he will see his letter back to Ruby is sent by Grias, before he will take a look at dealing with all those flawed weapons and armors.

So I'm guessing there are going to be multiple Wish spells needed, Moore's goal is to just fix them up so they aren't flawed -- he doesn't need to do anything else magical to them.

Anastasia

That's fine, it'll just take some time. Do you care how long it takes?
<Afina> Forever.