News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

Started by Anastasia, November 11, 2019, 11:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Ahead the ground rises up higher - high up and in the distance the light of 21 shines. The chill returns to Seira, intense and sharp as a blade.

Prepare.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Corwin

"I always feel like such a vampire around it," Seira mutters, glaring balefully into the distance.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Nephrite

Moore blinks.

Where has he heard that before...?

He shakes himself out of that with a look over to Seira. "I wonder why it doesn't seem to affect non-deities the same way? I don't feel anything from it at all when I look at it. Anyway, if she's saying to prepare, then I can do some more singing."

Corwin

"The reason it affects deities is because it's an explicitly anti-deity weapon. It's not just good at it, there is a conceptual element. That's actually a good point to make. We're part concepts, but that does mean that concept counter to our very natures exist."

Her own spells still have a lot of time on the clock, though she nods at Moore. "Better prepare, yes."

Nephrite

Moore nods and will spend some time singing!

Songs (Inspire Courage, Heroics, Greatness):
+18 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects and a +18 morale bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls
+8 Attack rolls, +3 fort 8d10+8 HD worth of HP
+12 morale bonus to saves and +12 dodge to AC

[13:27] <Nephrite> roll 8d10
[13:27] <Penuche> Nephrite invokes Penuche's magic: < 50 > [d10=3,8,10,1,9,7,6,6]

Everyone gets whatever +8HD + 50 HP is as temporary HP.

In addition, he'll do Inspire Excellence for Strength and Constitution, which will be +8 competence bonuses to both of those. As a reminder, everyone still has the +8 for Dexterity, or should, since they last for 11 minutes.

Total of:
30 to attack rolls (18 morale, 8 competence, 4 from the strength bonus)
22 to damage rolls (18 morale, 4 from strength)
+12 morale bonus to saves and +12 dodge to AC, with an extra +3 competence to fort, along with the bonuses of 18 to fear and charm.

This process will take two rounds.

Anastasia

How many do you manage in round one?
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Round 1 is Inspire Courage and Heroics:

+18 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects and a +18 morale bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls
+12 morale bonus to saves and +12 dodge to AC

Anastasia

Moore manages to bolster everyone before the blue clouds above part. One great mass comes forth - a tumor 111 times, carefully curated through rambling, partitioned crimson words, which come together before you in a cavalcade of exemplary union, the reds of it not red, the oranges of it not orange, and while the purple around it a lovely shade of green.

Cravat mixed orangutan waltz.

Inquiry of forbidden paprika and smoked argalamamamamamama.

Broken connectors that cannot reconnect.

What is this place?

I do not accept it.

I DO NOT ACCEPT IT!

> roll 1d4 spending 5 acceleration
<Penuche> Kotono invokes Penuche's magic: < 1 > [d4=1]
> roll 1+8
<Penuche> Kotono invokes Penuche's magic: < 9 >
> roll 9*5
<Penuche> Kotono invokes Penuche's magic: < 45 >

Does anyone have an effective Dexterity of 45 or higher right now?

> roll 1d4+45
<Penuche> Kotono invokes Penuche's magic: < 48 > [d4=3]
> roll 48+8
<Penuche> Kotono invokes Penuche's magic: < 56 >
> roll 48+
<Penuche> Kotono invokes Penuche's magic: < 48 >

> roll 1d20+45
<Penuche> Kotono invokes Penuche's magic: < 64 > [d20=19]

Init all. The portions in strike through can be ignored mechanically, so you don't need to answer the question about Dexterity.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Everyone gets +19 to their Init checks.

[17:47] <Nephrite> roll 1d20+45 Moore
[17:47] <Penuche> Nephrite invokes Penuche's magic: < 46 > [d20=1]
[17:47] <Nephrite> roll 1d20+25 Xandra
[17:47] <Penuche> Nephrite invokes Penuche's magic: < 27 > [d20=2]

Corwin

07:47 <Seira> roll 1d20+19+19+2+3
07:47 <Penuche> Seira invokes Penuche's magic: < 45 > [d20=2]

Good Hope gives +2 to all.

Anastasia

> Amaryl has supreme init.
> roll 1d20+29 Kascha
<Penuche> Kotono invokes Penuche's magic: < 45 > [d20=16]
> roll 1d20+34 Ranbar init
<Penuche> Kotono invokes Penuche's magic: < 47 > [d20=13]

Init is Amaryl (Supreme) > Horror (64) > Ranbar (47) > Moore (46) > Seira = Kascha (45) > Xandra (27)

Amaryl bends her will, hand out as she cries, "Cleanse!"

> roll 1d20+12
<Penuche> Kotono invokes Penuche's magic: < 29 > [d20=17]

> roll 1d4 spending 3 acceleration
<Penuche> Kotono invokes Penuche's magic: < 4 > [d4=4]
> roll 4+3
<Penuche> Kotono invokes Penuche's magic: < 7 >
> roll 7*8
<Penuche> Kotono invokes Penuche's magic: < 56 >

roll 1d10-

Yet nothing happens, the great mass before all of you an endless line, stretching on and yet not, as all 111 of them murmur amid themselves, a growing chant of discordance, of chaos and confusion, of hunger, of hungering for the soft white and red bits that they crave and the growing life and death within all, until the spark is found and the spark is taken and the spark is metastasized because souls are wrong and souls are food and it has come and it is hungry and it hears his echo, he hears the echo that lingers around Kascha and he's so very hungry.

Fortitude saves, all. You all have a penalty on the roll equal to your Intelligence modifier.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

17:26 <Seira> roll 1d20+67+16-18
17:26 <Penuche> Seira invokes Penuche's magic: < 69 > [d20=4]

Spoiler: ShowHide
Fast healing 8 (Superior Vigor), immunity to all death spells, magical death effects, energy drain, and any negative energy effects (Mass Death Ward), immunity to poison and fear (Heroes's Feast), energy resistance 30 to fire/cold/acid/elec/sonic (Energy Resistance x5), being a difficult target to divination (Nondetection), becoming impossible to track without magic, and limiting the usefulness of scent (Pass Without Trace), moving and attacking normally everywhere, as well as receiving +15 to CMD vs grapples (Freedom of Movement), being healed with 150hp once if dropped below 0 (Fortunate Fate), reflecting 1d4+6 spell levels of spells that have you as a target and aren't touch spells (Spell Turning), +10 enhancement bonus on Bluff, Diplomacy, and Intimidate checks and a really nice and deep commanding voice (Voice of the Dragon), true seeing, +10 to perception and immunity to being dazzled or blinded (Vision of the Omniscient Eye), immediate ability to analyze magic (Greater Arcane Sight) and our favorite combo of detecting when someone's scrying on you and blocking their teleport for 3 rounds any time they try to teleport within a 165ft radius of you.

I and my avatar also cast the following on ourselves (each on herself):
Sensual Blessing, Many Moments of Prescience, Moment of Prescience, Mind Blank, Bibliotheca Arcana

My numerical benefits:
AC: +26 normal/+21 touch/+29 incorporeal (+2 insight Foresight, +5 sacred Shield of Warding, +2 dodge Visions of the Future, +5 natural armor Dragonskin, +8 ghost touch shield, +12 dodge from Moore)
Attack: +22 (+4 sacred Celestial Valor, +18 morale from Moore)
Damage: +22 (+4 sacred Celestial Valor, +18 morale from Moore)
Fort and Will Saves: +16 (+4 sacred Celestial Valor, +12 morale from Moore)
Ref Save +19 (+5 sacred Shield of Warding, +12 morale from Moore, +2 insight Foresight)
Ability Checks: +2 (+2 morale from Good Hope)
Init: +2/+6 (+2 morale from Good Hope, +4 one-time bonus from Sign)
66 temp hp

Nephrite

[10:29] <Nephrite> roll 1d20+61 Moore, mettle
[10:29] <Penuche> Nephrite invokes Penuche's magic: < 65 > [d20=4]
[10:29] <Nephrite> roll 1d20+59 Xandra
[10:29] <Penuche> Nephrite invokes Penuche's magic: < 73 > [d20=14]

Moore's roll should be 55, and Xandra's 65.

Anastasia

Just a quick check: Saves are right since there's an overlapping +6 morale from glorious rally in play and Moore's +12 bonus to saves?

> roll 1d20+37 (+12 various, -8 int) Amaryl
<Penuche> Kotono invokes Penuche's magic: < 39 > [d20=2]
> OOC: +6 more for 45.
> roll 1d20+35 (+12 various, +6 Moore, -14 int) Kascha
<Penuche> Kotono invokes Penuche's magic: < 55 > [d20=20]
> roll 1d20+29 (+12 various, +6 Moore, -11 int) Ranbar
<Penuche> Kotono invokes Penuche's magic: < 42 > [d20=13]

[spoiler]

Xandra
HP: 567/567 (fast healing 8)
Negative Conditions:
Aura: Menace 20ft (-2 attacks, AC, saves; DC 37)
Bonuses: Attack+12 (+2 luck, +4 sacred, +6 morale), Damage+10 (+4 sacred, +6 morale) AC+14 (+2 dodge, +2 luck, +4 sacred, +6 morale), Saves+12 (+2 luck, +4 sacred, +6 morale), Skills+4 (+14 perception, bluff, diplo, intimidate)(+4 morale), Checks+4 (+4 morale) 2d6 holy weapons
Resources: Smite Evil 9/9 Lay On Hands 16/16 Servant of the Heavens 1/1 Sudden Empower 1/1 Sudden Enlarge 1/1
Spells Used:
SLAs Used:
Spells Active: True Seeing (CL35), Glorious Rally (CL35), Celestial Valor (CL35), Ghost Touch Armor (CL35), Ghost Touch Weapon (CL35), Recitation (CL35), Foresight (CL35), Visions of the Future (CL35), Superior Vigor (CL35), Vision of the Omniscient Eye (CL35), Detect Scrying (CL35), Greater Arcane Sight (CL35), Freedom of Movement (CL35), Pass Without Trace (CL35), Greater Anticipate Teleport (CL35), Surge of Hope (CL35), Voice of the Dragon (CL35), Nondetection (CL35), Mass Death Ward (CL35), Heroes Feast (CL35), Resistance to Energy (All Five) (CL35), Fortunate Fate (CL35), Spell Turning (CL35)
Notes: Has bardic music in the rare event Moore can't cover something.

Amaryl
HP: 590/590
Negative Conditions:
Aura: Divine 10ft (various)
Bonuses: Attack+12 (+2 luck, +4 sacred, +6 morale), Damage+10 (+4 sacred, +6 morale) AC+14 (+2 dodge, +2 luck, +4 sacred, +6 morale), Saves+12 (+2 luck, +4 sacred, +6 morale), Skills+4 (+14 perception, bluff, diplo, intimidate)(+4 morale), Checks+4 (+4 morale) 2d6 holy weapons
Resources: Emergency Skirmish 1/1 Blinding Speed 25/25 Elemental Summon 3/3 Smiting 1/1 Dragonfire 1/1
Spells Used:
SLAs Used:
Spells Active: True Seeing (CL35), Glorious Rally (CL35), Celestial Valor (CL35), Ghost Touch Armor (CL35), Ghost Touch Weapon (CL35), Recitation (CL35), Foresight (CL35), Visions of the Future (CL35), Superior Vigor (CL35), Vision of the Omniscient Eye (CL35), Detect Scrying (CL35), Greater Arcane Sight (CL35), Freedom of Movement (CL35), Pass Without Trace (CL35), Greater Anticipate Teleport (CL35), Surge of Hope (CL35), Voice of the Dragon (CL35), Nondetection (CL35), Mass Death Ward (CL35), Heroes Feast (CL35), Resistance to Energy (All Five) (CL35), Fortunate Fate (CL35), Spell Turning (CL35)
Notes: Always goes first with supreme init, +4 bonus to attacks after the first miss in a round.

Kascha
HP: 649/649
Negative Conditions:
Aura: Protective 20ft (+4 deflection/+4 resistance vs evil)
Resources: Chaos Devotion 1/1 Pearl of Power Vest 3/3 Entangling Blast 3/3 Brass Ioun Stone Temp HP 3/3 White Sphere Ioun Stone Mass Heal 1/1
Spells Used: 6: Superior Resistance 8: Mind Blank
SLAs Used:
Notes:

Ranbar
HP: 704/704
Negative Conditions:
Aura:
Resources: Channel Energy 14/14 Inspiration 25/25 Cunning Save 4/4
Spells Used:
SLAs Used:
Notes: Baseline cunning insight is +4 from feats, exalted adds +6, ring adds +1, total of +11 if used in tandem with that.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Check my spoiler, it lists the Moore bonus since it's bigger.