News:

"In closing, we have the best hobby ever. The End."

Main Menu

Started by Anastasia, November 11, 2019, 11:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corwin

Seira waves at Dolmaya, smiling at the newcomers.

"Why not white? It's been the color of the pristine and unused in our cultures forever. It speaks of potential, of a blank canvas, wouldn't you agree?"
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Ebiris

Seven deities in one place is certainly an occasion, even if none of them are especially powerful. Still she says to Dolmaya, "You need not bow. We are all allies here, bound in common cause of safeguarding Creation from a fate too terrible to name. I'm grateful for your presence and your courage, all of you," she looks over the rest of the assemblage after that.

Iron Dragoon

Alyssa considers the area and decides to try an experiment,  trying to pull a small glob of white to her and focusing on it, trying to convert it to blue using the Words, "Become Blue."
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

"We can't let everything go to shit, can we? We all need Creation," Bastian agrees, coming forward. "I heard about your road trip to Avernus, decades ago," he calls to Alicia and Seira. "A good trip."

Meanwhile Xandra comes forward to Emily, a murmur to her, as the two fall into a quiet, whispered conversation.

Jarem also goes over to Jessica, his hand out to her. She takes it as he says, "I hear you get along well with my Lady," he explains, "Anyone who can do that is a friend to me."

"Still," Latha speaks up, "Are we at risk of a creature breaking through to us?"
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Cha:

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+15 : 13 + 15, total 28[/blockquote]

Ebiris

"We do like to visit Avernus now and then to keep them on their toes. Lixer was a good host recently too," Alicia chuckles as she greets the half-orc. "Bastian, yes?"

I'm just assuming I can make the arcana/religion/planes checks to identify new faces here and save on tedious introductions.

Corwin

"I still have a souvenir from that trip, would you believe it?"

Anastasia

Agreed, Alicia.

A blue ball rises up to Alyssa's command at this. It's surprisingly easy - there's no resistance here.

"Bastian," he agrees, "Of Shaundakul." The orc slowly rolls steps forward, "No love for the devils here. Vile, vile things with delusions of superiority."

"I like this one, Alicia," Antenora murmurs to Alicia, before, "Wisely spoken."

Meanwhile Amaryl comes over to Alyssa, "That's right. It's easier here, this place is supposedly meant for it."

Meanwhile Jessica replies to Jarem, "She's a worthy friend," The handshake is taken, "Are you taking good care of our Emily?"

"Aunt Jessica!" Emily turns at that, a blush there. "Jarem does not need to take care of me!"
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"Things do break through on occasion, but I'm not convinced it isn't on purpose to train those who are here." Moore says.

Iron Dragoon

Absently,  still regarding the ball, "Maybe not take care of, but redirect certainly.  Though you're improving.  You think and consider more obtuse approaches than before."

Alyssa attempts to merge the merge the blue and white together to see what happens.

Corwin

"Ah, Alyssa, since we're all here anyway. Are you done with Elle? I've sent her over to help you with your crown."

Iron Dragoon

"For now, we've done what we can. I'm short a rather significant amount of gold for materials.  Until I get everything together, it's at a standstill.  Thank you for sending her to help."

Ebiris

"An accurate assessment," Alicia agrees with Bastian. "But still, lets not tarry? Events move swiftly in Creation and I'd rather not be tied up here if something tumultuous happens back home."

Nephrite

"Oh! Right!" Moore shouts suddenly as he withdraws a book from his bag. "Now is a good time to pass this to you, Lady Alicia."

He flies over to offer it out to her. "We've already read through it, so if you have any questions I'll be happy to help with it."