News:

"The truth is stranger than fiction, but not stranger than fanfiction."

Main Menu

Started by Anastasia, November 11, 2019, 11:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corwin

"I know, I heard. Get the book," Seira tells Moore, using her newly-found knowledge to open a portal to the bridge of Al-Sihal!
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Nephrite

Moore will grab 21!

Anastasia

Moore picks up 21.

He immediately feels an urge to take it, to bear it. To take it into himself.

"Hurry," Latha speaks up, as the portal appears. She flies through it first, not hesitating a moment.

"Such events," Emily murmurs, falling in step with Seira and Amaryl. She gives them a smile, nervous and tense.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ebiris

Alicia doesn't say it because Latha already did, walking through Seira's portal herself.

Iron Dragoon

Alyssa follows along.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Corwin

"We'll talk more later," Seira promises, her answering smile firm and confident. She gestures for Moore to step past, intending to follow on his heels.

Nephrite

Moore goes through! His mind are on other things right now, so he's able to ignore the will of 21!

Anastasia

It is so radiant here. The light of Chronias overwhelms and yet...

Not a single soul tries to cross the Bridge of Al-Sihal. Horizon to horizon not a soul can be seen, save for Xerona. She stands before the bridge, seven dots of light twirling around her.

"Xerona?" Latha steps forward, "What is going on?"

At the same time Syala comes through, followed by Dolmaya. "Chronias," the latter murmurs, gaze turned up at it, silent after.

"So is this it?" Jarem asks. "Now what?"

Xandra stares on ahead, going several times as if to step forward. Yet she stops each time, going still.

"Seven of you may come forward and into the light," Xerona speaks, "Each of you shall wear a blindfold I give you, or you will never return." Her voice is a command, iron and unyielding. "Alicia, Moore, Alyssa and Seira must come. The other three are yours to choose among yourselves."
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Alyssa considers...  "Any volunteers?"

Nephrite

Moore looks at Xandra. "I know you're stoping yourself, but is it time now to go and return for you?"

Corwin

"We're a team, you and I," Seira tells Amaryl, before glancing over at her friends. "Since I'm one of those going, I would like Amaryl at my side. Any objections?"

Ebiris

Alicia steps forward, ready to take a blindfold. "Latha and Antenora would be suitable," she suggests, although given that's two from her group some might deem it unfair. "Both are aligned with Celestia, and Latha has guarded this bridge before," she says for the benefit of those who don't know them like she does.

Anastasia

"...not yet," Xandra shakes her head.

At the same time Latha speaks up, "I will go."

"I'd like to," Bastian speaks up, "I'd never get to travel there otherwise. Who can say they've walked on Chronias and returned to tell the tale?"
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

"None from me. Bastian? Agreed, from me."

Anastasia

"I would like to go as well," Antenora agrees, "I have business there with his son, if he's to be found there."

"Choose amid yourselves," Xerona says, each point of light a blindfold once passed over.
<Afina> Forever.