News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

The laughter of oblivion

Started by Anastasia, February 13, 2020, 01:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

"Every gnome will help," Garl Glittergold says, "If you can find them and they can come, bring them to Bytopia."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Corwin

"Sure, gimme a couple days and I'll have my avatars handle it," Seira promises. "For now... I guess you don't want to be crowded? I'll let you get reacqainted with Bytopia without a bunch of noisy guests."
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

"I am in all of your debts," Garl Glittergold concludes.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"We'll give you some time to get reacquainted... and to grieve," Marie nods, stepping back. "Please call us when you're ready to talk more?"

Corwin

Seira offers him a hand, even as she sends to Lagann alone, I'd like you to come back with us for a chat before you truly start helping around

Anastasia

Okay then, well and good. Seira, you want to talk to Lagann? Any immediate todos in reaction to this, Alicia?
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"You're a legendary hero," Seira whispers to Oberuth as she steps back and prepares to take her friends home to the Cauldron. It's the highest form of praise she can offer! "Thank you so much!"

Incorrect! I want to talk to everyone here. So that's my Node, Lagann and Oraga.

Ebiris

Alicia and Marie will go drop in on Mystra to tell her what happened and basically ask her to keep an eye on the new neighbour and help him if he needs anything.

Anastasia

Okay then, new topics for everyone!
<Afina> Forever.