News:

"The truth is stranger than fiction, but not stranger than fanfiction."

Main Menu

Knowledge shall lead the...

Started by Anastasia, December 25, 2019, 07:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corwin

"We're executing my plan for victory right now," Seira asserts, smiling at Ranbar. "Our win conditions have finally been cleared, so it's possible. And you know how things work. If it's possible, we'll make it happen!"
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

"We are. Also, good, if you aren't at least concerned or scared, you're an unfeeling golem," Lady Sanzha says as you go.

"We'll make it happen," Amaryl seconds, "We will."

Ranbar smiles as she follows, as before you Io looms. He watches down on all of you, your approach seen. "Welcome," he says, "You come for the divine seed?"
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Corwin

"Yes," Seira asserts. "It's Elle's turn, this time around." She gestures for her friend to step forward, even as she asks Io, "Now that we've been told much of the truth by Sylvie and Zaphkiel, do you have any suggestions for us? Which seed to pursue first, what our enemies's first moves would be?"

Anastasia

"Little, Gathgorian and Bel's greatest times are after my time here," Io admits, "But the deeper question is what Asmodeus will have them do."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"I suppose," Seira agrees, her intention to meet with Asmodeus under parley increasing.

Go ahead, Elle!

Anastasia

Elle steps forward, "I'm ready," she says, as the divine seed manifests before her. She doesn't hesitate and touches the seed.

For one moment, nothing at all happens.

In the next, Elle is more. Is a sensation of becoming and there and potential and more, all jumbling together as Donald calls, "Woah!"

Elle removes her hand from the seed and smiles widely, "Oh! I understand everything that was meant now!"
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"And more's yet to come once you truly come into your powers," Seira promises. "It took Amaryl and I a while, but you'll have us to guide the way properly!"

Bowing before Io, Seira tells him, "Thank you for your help facilitating this."

Anastasia

"Fight on and fight well," Io advises, as Amaryl comes up and hugs Elle, followed by Donald.

Sanzha watches with a faint, faint little smile.

Ranbar looks on, in open interest and surprise.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Anastasia

It's nice, as you feel you've made another step forward. Another step forward on this long path, as...

"Seira?" Elle asks. "How do you do that telepathy with colors?"
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

It's an exertion of divine will on reality. You're an anarch, so use that and what you've learned in Sylvie's demiplane to shape the energy just right....

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"The first and third are both great," Seira tells her. "We already have a bit too many fiery voices, so go for one of those."

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Once they return to the Cauldron, Seira begins her preparations for the One ritual. She meditates on her nature and on her goals, and then follows Antenora's suggestion of bringing nothing with her. It is a moment's task to fashion a robe of golden fire for herself, and then Seira intends to take her group to the Beyond!

I'm going to do this, and hopefully show Sanzha the process. Everyone in the Node will come to guard me (and maybe Sanzha, if she finally goes for it).