News:

Populated by the admins and moderators of your other favorite sites!

Main Menu

A new hill

Started by Anastasia, March 04, 2020, 04:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Here you find Sulia is - !

Her mere presence is stronger, a new grace and allure to her. She smiles gently when you return, "Welcome back, Alicia." She has always been beautiful, but in that moment, you see it anew as if you see her for the first time.

Queen's head is half bowed, eyes closed in some manner of reverie.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ebiris

And Marie, she's here too! "Sorry to keep you waiting," Alicia apologises, "But it looks like growth agrees with you."

"It's a good look!" Marie seconds, going to lean against the table in the middle of the small temple used for important Syliciad meetings. "So you wanted a party - why don't we invite Mystra and Sune and Sharess?" she suggests. Mystra's always hinting to Alicia that she wants to be invited to more parties and it's a good excuse to get Sune in on something like this. Chance for Queen to make some new friends too!

Anastasia

Sulia comes over with a smile, "What a marvelous idea, though perhaps they may be jealous at who obtained the seeds?"

Queen looks up from her reverie, "A celebration for all of us."
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"I think they'd be happy for us, but if there is ill feeling better to head it off?" Alicia says. "But a small celebration just with us goddesses should make for a nice event. We can use one of Sylica's beaches."

Anastasia

"Oh yes," Sulia says, "Really now, Alicia," she comes up, "We have to get this just right. We have to plan out and Queen's debut perfectly. A good first impression is vital."
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"Beaches are nice when it's just us but you need something fancier for a debut," Marie seconds, mercilessly ganging up on Alicia.

"Well yes, but it's all part of my lovely divine realm," Alicia says in her defence. "We can use Liberton instead if we want it to be a bit fancier, though."

Anastasia

Sulia smiles, and turns you so the two of you face Queen. "Alicia, what sort of dress should we get for Queen?"

"...dress?" Queen asks, meeting Sulia's gaze.

"Well I suppose you could go naked but radiant as Syala does," Empress Sulia counters, "But really dear, isn't that too brazen as well as derivative? Do you want to be known  as someone who mindlessly copies Syala?" She puts her arm around Alicia's shoulders for a light hug, "Marie, kindly give her some advice here. I think the two of you would be a natural match for this."
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Marie is currently attired in a purple dress with a big poofy skirt, as it happens. "Well you probably don't want something with too much in the way of skirt, it'd get in the way of your slither," she warns, sidling over to Queen. "Have you ever thought about painting your scales?"

Anastasia

"Painting my scales?" Queen echos, sounding almost lost.

"Something warm and vibrant," Sulia calls, "Something colorful!"
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"Yes, have you ever seen a mosaic?" Marie asks and with a flex of her power the floor of the temple underneath becomes decorated with colourful geometric patterns of little polished pebbles in various colours making for an eye-catching design. "Something like that for your scales would look beautiful, then you can go with something simple like a waistcoat or something for your top half."

Alicia meanwhile looks at Marie's illusory mosaic and hmms to herself. That kind of thing would actually be nice for brightening up some of the floors around here and she makes a note to commission some permanent work in that vein.

Anastasia

Queen blushes at that, "Well..." she begins to smile, as plans are made and preparations began.

We might cover some of this after the break - Queen's diplomatic debut is both good RP and worldbuliding, but fundamentally the timing of it is all wrong, since we're at level up time. Do you have anything to add here right now?
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Nope, all good here.

Anastasia

Cool, welcome to level up time. Go ahead and get started on that. Locking topic.
<Afina> Forever.