News:

Game for the gaming god; co-op for the entertainment couch!

Main Menu

The eternal battles forward

Started by Anastasia, May 02, 2020, 12:07:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebiris

"Even if you don't, others will," Alicia says. "Seira told a lot of people just now, and those people have connections. Tyr through Morniel, Gwynharwyf through Hanna, Tempus through the Master. They have allies of their own, and perhaps proteges they wish to push forward. Not all will succeed... there's almost no point now but still I'll ask you to be as careful as you can with this knowledge, it is dangerous."

Anastasia

"I understand." Ebony says, "Seira really did this without consulting anyone else? Goodness."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ebiris

"I'm sure she consulted the other Cauldron deities, but considering all the material she shared came from her allies outside of the Cauldron it does bother me. As much as I support Aurora, that's not a bridge I wanted to cross," Alicia says, leaning back. "Is there anything else you want to ask me while we're here?"

Anastasia

"Yes. Will the politics of this spill over to Aurora at all?" Ebony asks, "Between you, the others and the Cauldron."
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"Probably not, we're a long-standing supporter of Aurora. Sylvie added to it and of course she's a supporter. The other party is reclusive and this I can't name them, but I don't believe they'll involve themselves," Alicia answers, keeping Io's specific role secret. "Of course if specific figures from Aurora ascend they'll have to be reckoned with as individual powers rather than just part of Aurora and that will tip things, but it really depends on the parties involved."

Anastasia

"She mentioned Afina in particular, though all of Aurora's generals came up," Ebony goes on, "Afina's hunt for Gathgorian in particular, I believe Seira phrased it as to help her impossible quest." More quietly, "I fear Afina's worst tendencies would emerge again. Valiant and determined as it is, I fear she may again forget how to live in favor of being a weapon of vengeance. That with this she would continue her war without rest, without hesitation, for she would see a chance to stop the root source of Lifasa's ordeal. More, I fear all too much that her driven nature would suit divinity."
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"Gathgorian has managed to find some divine seeds as well, he's already a full demigod, potentially he may have risen higher than I have by now," Alicia says. "I ran into him when he was only a quasi-power, hiding in Eblis's shadow. Unfortunately the situation meant I couldn't strike him down myself as he deserved."

Anastasia

A quiet nod before, "A pity." Here Ebony rises, "Thank you, Alicia."
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"Thank you for your faith, Ebony," Alicia stands up. "I need to go talk to Seira about this and other matters so I'll accompany you back to Bytopia." Her armour and weapon appear as she girds herself to travel outside of Sylica again.

Anastasia

Ebony nods and away you go.

I'll go ahead and move you into Seira's thread since you're visiting Bytopia. Locking this thread.
<Afina> Forever.