News:

"I sense a soul in search of answers.  I shalt eat him."

Main Menu

Shadow rondo

Started by Anastasia, December 01, 2020, 09:26:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

The crowd is quite large - your faithful come, big and small.

Ebony is there, hood down as she watches your work. She is solemn and offers her silent support, yet not a move is made to you, a simple pryaer.

Marchalu stands in the distance, observing but otherwise letting others bask in the spectacle.

Mazel is there, more recovered than before, and watches the proceedings.

Emmaline is there as well, one of many who wish you well.

Colke lingers, in his male form now, expression distant but somehow completely understanding. As if he knows somehow.

I will never forget the services you have done us, Ysgard.

For the six of you, it's moments of floating in between. As if adrift in a way that defies words. Then, as if sailors on a long voyage, you have a sense of arrival. Your destination is here, ready to slot in as you will it.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ebiris

And it does. The clouds part as sunlight breaks through, the fog evaporates at the borders. The sky of Elysium shines down upon them, to one side the Opal Mountain still rises high, beyond it past the horizon lies more of Sylica, islands and lakes and rivers stretching towards Amoria, on the other Sylica rises up to meet the cliffs of Dweomerheart's edge, Mystra's city of magic waiting above.

Welcome to Elysium, our new home.

Where Law and Chaos meet.

Anastasia

Welcome home, Alicia.

Home at last.

Marie's words get Antenora to turn to her with a fond, loving smile and meet her gaze.

"Home," Latha agrees in a rich, wonderful voice.

"Home," Jessica echos, "Let's go."
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Alyssa?

Alicia and Marie's words were spread to everyone in Sylica, as the goddesses now let go of each other's hands and turn. For today, celebrate. Tomorrow has much work yet to be done.

Then they fly up high into the sky, to survey their new surroundings from above.

Anastasia

Fixed.

All six of you rise. In the sky above Lathander's light shines down with Latha's, radiant together. On one side the Opal Mountain rises and on the other Dweomerheart can be seen. On the borders you see unicorns cross over, a few small herds exploring the boundaries. Dirt roads form as well, little connections from outlying villages near the borders on both sides.

On the sides of Dweomerheart's cliffs, where cliff meets Sylica, a winding path forms. Another connection, as river waters meet the waters of Oceanus.

"Elysium welcomes us so readily." Jessica marvels.

Latha's expression is joyous as she says, "It welcomes everyone gladly, Jessica. It wishes nothing more than to bring souls to the goodness it represents. Any who come openly will soon find a home here."

Antenora's gaze is on that new mountain path that connects the two realms, "A tower," she decides, "A tower built around it. A monument to magic, to the circles, that leads to Dweomerheart. A mighty defense as well as a beautiful place of both trial and demonstration of magic's splendor."
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"That's a fun idea," Marie says to Antenora. "So long as it's beautiful and inviting. A welcome mat, not a barred door."

"There is a lot we can learn from the magical defences Mystra has put in place recently, for marrying form and function," Alicia says.

Anastasia

"Of course. Form and function can exist in harmony," Antenora agrees. "I like to think Alicia's a fine example of that, as is myself and as is you, Marie."

Syala cracks a smile at that, and an a teasing tone. "Just you three?"

"You're pretty too," Antenora says with a side glance at Syala, amused.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"We're all pretty," Alicia reassures mildly. "But yes, lets take some time today just to make sure Sylica's fitting together with everything properly, and we can build or sponsor features around the edges to our liking."

Anastasia

Okay then, first of all, anything you want to add or address IC for adjustments here?
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Nah not really, we're in Elysium, god's in heaven and all's right with the world.

Anastasia

Okay, you're due for a new topic so that's incoming.
<Afina> Forever.