News:

You have made a powerful enemy today, stop sign.

Main Menu

Parade

Started by Anastasia, January 18, 2022, 10:59:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corwin

"This is painful to watch. Am I just here to see this awkward flirting?"
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Iron Dragoon

"My patron? My patron is Shaundakul, who helped me find the path beyond the horizon of my power and mortality. Then, the Red Knight, who helped guide and plan out my advancement and foundations, and then by Selune who gave me a plane to call my own. Unless I was helped by a dragon in disguise, I don't think I was ever helped by one."
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

"This does grow wearisome," Tiamat agrees, "Are you so cowardly you will not admit the truth we all know, Alyssa?"
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Corwin

Seira yawns. "It's been great, Tiamat, but I don't think I need to stick around for this. Can we get to the point, or should I leave you two alone?"

Iron Dragoon

"Yes, well, I've already said I'm not sure about what exactly you're referring to, so if you're not going to speak plainly, the only conclusion I can come to is... You don't really know either. So if this strange verbal sparring is all you called me here for, I think I'll be leaving with Seira."

Anastasia

"Fine, keep your so called secrets," Tiamat declares, "Tell me then. Do you fancy yourself powerful? Able to face a great opponent and triumph?"
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"What is this, practice for opening a mercenary guild?" Seira asks in disbelief. "Who else is pissing you off but not enough to take direct action?"

Iron Dragoon

"It would depend on the opponent. I'm primarily a researcher, and new on the stage, but I feel I can hold my own. Why?"

Anastasia

Tiamat looks to Seira, a cold, quelling look.  After that to Alyssa, "I trust you know of Tor Salinus?"

"Of course I do," Emily says right away.

What's going on here, Mom?
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"Let me stop you right there. Tor Salinus is my prey," Seira says, standing up. "Don't even think about poaching." Her chair burns down in a golden flame without leaving ashes or ruining the tent as she heads for the exit. "A pleasure as always. Until next time."

Iron Dragoon

Alyssa raises an eyebrow, "Well then. I suppose that settles that. Was that all you called me here for?"

Anastasia

With a disdainful look, "That's all," she agrees, a dismissal in those words.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Stop by home, I'll fill you in, Seira relays to Emily on her way out, heading for the Cauldron.

Iron Dragoon

"Well, it's been... An event. As much as politeness requires me to wish you a good day, well... You're not entirely deserving of one, so I suppose, have a day will be enough."

With that, Alyssa heads out towards home!

Anastasia

I understand, Mom. I will.

Then to Alyssa?

Mom invited me back home to hear more about what's going on. Come with me. Whatever's happening drew us into it and I think we should understand more.
<Afina> Forever.